Fights this Week
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/who-is-fighting-in-boxing-this-weekend/274835
Lomachenko-Kambosos Final Press Conference

Lightweights Vasiliy Lomachenko and George Kambosos faced off at the final press conference for their clash for the vacant IBF world title taking place this weekend at the RAC Arena in Perth, Western Australia. Loma and Kambosos locked eyes for three-and-a-half minutes before they were separated.

The card will air in the United States on Saturday night at 10PM ET/ 7PM PT on ESPN. The Australian telecast will start at 10AM in Perth.

Vasiliy Lomachenko: “We have a fight. We prepared very hard. And like I said, it will be very interesting…I’m just looking forward to the IBF title. I need to take my title, and then after that, I can think about my future.”

George Kambosos Jr: “I’m extremely confident. I bring that confidence from my preparation. I’ve had a tremendous training camp. The confidence is higher than ever. When I beat Lomachenko, there will be no more road for him to go. This is retirement for him.”
Fight card starts at 2PM if any of you were dumb enough (like me) to get scammed into buying DAZN for $15 a month. At least they're not charging extra like they usually do.

https://fightnews.com/lomachenko-kambosos-make-weight/161596
Eduardo Hernandez vs Daniel Lugo has just started. This could be the fight of the weekend for me, although Ryan Garner vs Liam Dillon earlier was epic
Hernandez get a stoppage in the 7th. The ref was slightly earlier but Lugo had been taking big shots throughout
Ring announcer announced Nina Hughes as the winner incorrectly. Cherneka Johnson won
Loma scores an 11th round KO
Great to see you back, Jamieson! Thanks for the results, and I'll post the articles shortly.
Loma KOs Kambosos, wins IBF lightweight title

Former three-weight world champion Vasiliy Lomachenko (18-3, 13 KOs) scored an eleventh round knockout against former unified champion George Kambosos Jr. (21-3, 10 KOs) to claim the vacant IBF lightweight title on Sunday morning at RAC Arena in Perth, Western Australia. The skillful Loma befuddled Kambosos with his movement and progressively broke him down. Loma dropped Kambosos twice in round eleven to end it. Time was 2:49.

In a clash between former world champions, Pedro Guevara (42-4-1, 22 KOs) scored a twelve round split decision over Andrew Moloney (26-4, 16 KOs) to claim the vacant WBC interim super flyweight title. Guevara outworked Moloney to win 115-113, 115-113 on two cards. Moloney won 116-113 on the third card. After the fight, an angry Moloney announced his retirement.

Former world champion Cherneka Johnson (16-2, 6 KOs) dethroned previously unbeaten WBA female bantamweight champion Nina Hughes (6-1, 2 KOs) by ten round majority decision. Hughes was originally declared the winner by ring announcer Lieutenant Dan Hennessy, however the score was announced again moments later with Johnson winning. Scores were 95-95, 96-94, 98-92.

Other Results:
Hemi Ahio TKO1 Lucas Browne (heavyweight)
Joseph Goodall TKO10 Faiga Opelu (heavyweight)
Imam Khataev KO6 Ricards Bolotniks (light heavyweight)
Hemi had a first round KO. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!