Wilder/Fury Sunday on SKY Sunday
Yep, it's gonna be on SKY 65 PPV for $40.  In the US, it's going for $75, so thank you SKY!  It's on from 3-8PM Sunday, NZ time, so there should be a fairly long undercard.  Below is a list of the undercard.  Lots of good fighters with good records.  Have fun.
MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
ESPN+, USA FOX PPV

heavy Deontay Wilder 42 0 1
S
Tyson Fury 29 0 1
pro boxing
World Boxing Council World Heavy Title

heavy Charles Martin 27 2 1
S
Gerald Washington 20 3 1
pro boxing

super bantam Emanuel Navarrete 30 1 0
S
Jeo Santisima 19 2 0
pro boxing
World Boxing Organisation World Super Bantam Title

welter Amir Ahmed Imam 22 2 0
S
Javier Molina 21 2 0
pro boxing

feather Isaac Lowe 19 0 3
S
Alberto Guevara 27 5 0
pro boxing

welter Subriel Matias 15 0 0
S
Petros Ananyan 14 2 2
pro boxing

super welter Sebastian Fundora 13 0 1
S
Daniel Lewis 6 0 0
pro boxing

light Gabriel Flores Jr 16 0 0
S
Matt Conway 17 1 0
pro boxing

light Rolando Romero 10 0 0
S
Arturs Ahmetovs 5 0 0
pro boxing

welter Vito Mielnicki Jr 4 0 0
S
Corey Champion 1 2 0
pro boxing
Wilder-Fury Undercard Quotes

Fighters stepping into the ring this Saturday, February 22 on the Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury II undercard previewed their respective showdowns at the final press conference Thursday before they step into the ring at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Charles Martin (27-2-1, 24 KOs) vs. Gerald Washington (20-3-1, 13 KOs)
(12 rounds IBF heavyweight title eliminator)
Charles Martin Vs Gerald Washington Pose
Charles Martin: “I’m a heavyweight and we come to deliver knockouts. That’s all I know how to do. Knockout in four. That’s what’s happening Saturday night.”

Gerald Washington: “We will be cool before the fight and we will be cool after, but we are fighting for a title eliminator and we both want the same thing.”

Emanuel Navarrete (30-1, 26 KOs) vs. Jeo Santisima (19-2, 16 KOs)
(12 rounds WBO junior featherweight title)
Emanuel Navarrete Vs Jeo Santisima Pose

Emanuel Navarrete: “I’m going for another knockout victory and after that I would like to unify. If that doesn’t happen, I’ll probably move up to challenge the champions at featherweight.”

Jeo Santisima: “I’m going to be like Manny Pacquiao and win a world title in my first fight in the U.S.”

Sebastian Fundora (13-0-1, 9 KOs) vs. Daniel Lewis (6-0, 4 KOs)
(10 rounds super welterweight)
Sebastian Fundora Vs Daniel Lewis Pose
Sebastian Fundora: “I’m coming for the knockout…I’m going to bring the fight to him.”

Daniel Lewis: “We’re just ready to fight.”
I ordered the fight today. Found I can stream the fight from Sky without needing a subscription, which is fantastic. Thanks Hector and thanks Sky. Going to be a long afternoon.
Charles Martin just knocked out Gerald Washington in 6.

Main event is up next, promo stuff for a while, ring walks, still is coming in earlier than I expected.
Ref was right to take a point of Fury, but damn what a beating
Damn Fury Ko Wilder (ref stop/towel thrown in)
Relatively easy win for Fury, totally outclassed Wilder. Awesome fight
Burst ear drum hurt Wilder but Fury at aggressive best- better than thought in manhandling and walking down Wilder.
(02-23-2020, 08:12 PM)bart Wrote: Burst ear drum hurt Wilder but Fury at aggressive best- better than  thought in manhandling and walking down Wilder.

The fight was really over as soon as Tyson got that shot in. Wilder was shakey for the rest of the fight. Have to respect his determination. 

Anyone keen for Fury Wilder 3?