Tyler Tomlin 139.6 vs. Jose Zaragoza 139.8
Rau’shee Warren 117.6 vs. Gilberto Mendoza 114.8
Jose Miguel Borrego 145.2 vs. Joaquim Carneiro 145.2
Leon Lawson III 154.2 vs. Francisco Castro 156
Venue: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee
Promoter: TGB Promotions
TV: FOX
Feigenbutz confident of upsetting Plant

Back in 1930, German heavyweight Max Schmeling won the world championship fighting in the USA. No German has done it since. Felix Sturm came oh so close, losing controversially to Oscar de la Hoya. And Axel Schulz nearly pulled it off in a controversial loss to George Foreman.

But tonight in Nashville, Tennessee, super middleweight Vincent Feigenbutz (31-2, 28 KOs) is looking to beat the curse and become the first German boxer to win a world title in the USA in 90 years.

Local defending IBF champion Caleb Plant (19-0, 11 KOs) is a prohibitive 32:1 favorite, but Team Feigenbutz believes their man has more than a puncher’s chance. “We have the impression from Plant that he does not take Vincent seriously as an opponent and is convinced of a quick victory in front of the home crowd,” said manager Rainer Gottwald.

The 24-year-old Feigenbutz is no stranger to the big stage. He briefly held the WBA interim title in 2015 when he was just 20 years old. “I’m a man now,” he said. “I’m much more experienced and I have everything I’ll need to beat Caleb Plant!”

The bout will air on FOX in the U.S., while German fans will be staying up until 3AM to see the fight live on Sport1.
Undercard Results from Nashville, Tennessee

Two-time world title challenger Diego Magdaleno (32-3, 13 KOs) scored a ten round unanimous decision over local hero Austin Dulay (13-2, 10 KOs) in a lightweight clash. After two slow rounds, Magdaleno pressed the action and dropped Dulay with a body shot in round seven, but was deducted a point for a low blow in the same round. Scores were 97-91, 96-92, 96-92.

Former WBA bantamweight champion Rau’shee Warren (17-3, 4 KOs) outpointed Gilberto Mendoza (15-8-3, 7 KOs) over ten rounds. Scores were 100-90, 99-91, 99-91.

Heavyweight Roney Hines (8-0, 5 KOs) topped Johnnie Langston (8-2, 3 KOs) over four. 40-36x across the board.

Unbeaten middleweight Leon Lawson III (13-0, 6 KOs) knocked out Francisco Javier Castro (28-13, 23 KOs) in the first round.

Welterweight Jose Borrego (16-2, 14 KOs) scored a third round TKO over Joaquim Carneiro (26-13, 23 KOs).
Last fight was a good one. Thought they'd give it to the hometown fighter, but no, the right boxer won, Magdaleno.
WOW!!! Perrella was winning the fight with one second to go, and the ref stopped it and gave the TKO to Ramos. Ramos knocked him down twice, and he was staggering. Good stoppage, but man, 1 second to go! Would probably have been a UD to Perrella otherwise.
Ramos stops Parrella with 1 second remaining

Welterweight Abel “Abelito” Ramos (26-3-2, 20 KOs) scored a Rocky-like come-from-behind knockout win with one second remaining in the last round against Bryant “Goodfella” Perrella (17-3, 14 KOs) on Saturday night at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Perrella appeared to be headed to a ten round decision win, but Ramos dropped him twice in the last round. Perrella beat the count, but referee Jack Reiss waved it off at 2:59!!!
Plant stops Feigenbutz, retains IBF 168lb title

IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant (20-0, 12 KOs) scored a one-sided tenth round TKO over mandatory challenger Vincent Feigenbutz (31-3, 28 KOs) on Saturday night at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. 40:1 favorite Plant dominated from the opening bell and progressively broke down Feigenbutz until the bout was waved off by referee Malik Waleed at 2:23 of round ten.
First time I've seen Plant. He's really, really good, fast hands, combos, good movement. The German was no competition for him. Would like to see him fight Callum Smith or Canelo.
Plant stops Feigenbutz, retains IBF 168lb title

IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant (20-0, 12 KOs) scored a one-sided tenth round TKO over mandatory challenger Vincent Feigenbutz (31-3, 28 KOs) on Saturday night at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. 40:1 favorite Plant dominated from the opening bell and progressively broke down Feigenbutz until the bout was waved off by referee Malik Waleed at 2:23 of round ten.

“I felt great out there,” said Plant. “I was relaxed and sharp. I told you I was going to stop this before the 12th round. I want to dedicate this to my daughter, to my mother, my grandfather and the whole city of Nashville.”

The champion also stated his desire to unify versus unbeaten WBC counterpart and rival, David Benavidez.

“Everyone knows I want that unification fight with David Benavidez,” Plant stated. “You know who the best 168-pounder is. If you want that, you’ve got to come see me. I want that fight; I’ve been asking for it and I’m tired of waiting!”
Story and video clips:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/results-caleb-plant-beats-vincent-feigenbutz/143770