Horn/Zerata on SKY Wed. Night
This will be free to NZ boxing fans on Channel 59 from 9-1AM tomorrow night.
Horn-Zerafa Rematch Wednesday

By Ray wheatley – World of Boxing

WBA #7 middleweight Michael Zerafa (27-3, 16 KOs) is confident he will defeat former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (19-2-1, 13 KOs) again when they clash in a rematch on Wednesday at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre in Brisbane, Australia on Foxtel Main Event Pay-Per-View.

Zerafa is upset that he could not have the opportunity to challenge Ryota Murata for the WBA middleweight crown because he was contractually obligated to give Horn the rematch.

”Now it’s just become personal because he stopped me from making more money with better fights,” Zerafa told Sporting News. “Now it’s his funeral. It’s just made me hate Jeff Horn. Now I see his true colors. I will end Jeff Horn’s career this time.”

Horn promised to be in the best fight shape of his career, unlike their first fight where he was stopped by Zerafa in the ninth round.

“I was a little bit guilty of cutting corners the last time, little things that made me mentally underestimate Zerafa. It was embarrassing. I definitely didn’t fight the way I normally do. Now I have a hunger. To get that win back and a world title after that would be great.”

Oddsmakers have Zerafa a -350 favorite to beat Horn again.
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Australia Main Event

middle Jeff Horn 19 2 1
S
Michael Zerafa 27 3 0
pro boxing
World Boxing Association Oceania Middle Title (supervisor: Lei Tavita)
World Boxing Organisation Oriental Middle Title (supervisor: Danny Leigh)

super feather Liam Wilson 4 0 0
S
Mauro Alex Hasan Perouene 11 2 1
pro boxing
vacant International Boxing Federation Youth Super Feather Title (supervisor: Adam Height)

Renold Quinlan 12 6 0
S
Tej Pratap Singh 15 4 3
pro boxing

Cherneka Johnson 12 0 0
S
Nurshahidah Roslie 14 3 0
pro boxing

Andrew Hunt 5 0 1
S
Czar Amonsot 35 4 3
pro boxing

Ben Horn 0 2 0
S
Billy Holland 1 0 0
pro boxing
Can't wait! Love this fight
I'm gonna tape it.  Undercard doesn't look like much, but the Horn fight should be a doozy.  I'm picking Horn in a brawl by KO.

Where's the weigh-in?
https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing/jeff-horn-vs-michael-zerafa-ii-full-card-start-time-in-australia-how-to-watch-tale-of-the-tape-odds/news-story/e08b6ceb4e95b89614ffb814ef414ff0

Jeff Horn vs Michael Zerafa II: Everything you need to know
BOXING
December 18, 2019 1:38pm
Source: FOX SPORTS
Everything you need to know ahead of Horn v Zerafa II.

Jeff Horn gets a chance at redemption on Wednesday night (AEDT) in Brisbane as he takes on Michael Zerafa in a bitter middleweight rematch.
It was Zerafa who looked the goods in the ‘Battle of Bendigo’ back in August, as he stopped for the former WBO welterweight champion in the ninth round.

But Horn believes he’s done what was needed to flip the script; making changes to both his training and diet in the lead-up to a fight he enters as the underdog.

Zerafa wanted a shot at Ryota Murata’s WBA middleweight belt after his pay-per-view stunner. Instead, Horn triggered the rematch clause to set Australia up with a sequel.

Here’s what you need to know ahead of Jeff Horn v Michael Zerafa II...

START TIME

Jeff Horn v Michael Zerafa is expected to get underway at approx. 10.15pm (AEDT).

Jeff Horn

Nationality: Australia

Wins: 19 (13 KOs)

Losses: 2

Draws: 1

Height: 175cm

Reach: 173cm

Michael Zerafa

Nationality: Australia

Wins: 27 (16 KOs)

Losses: 3 (1 KO)

Draws: 0

Height: 180cm

Reach: 182cm

WHAT’S ON THE LINE?

— WBA Oceania Middleweight Title

— WBO Oriental Middleweight Title

WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Jeff Horn — 72.2kg

Michael Zerafa — 72.55kg

ODDS (via sportsbet.com.au, as of December 17)

Michael Zerafa to win — $1.28

Michael Zerafa to win via KO/TKO — $2.10

Michael Zerafa to win via points or decision — $3.00

Jeff Horn to win — $3.45

Jeff Horn to win via KO/TKO — $6.00

Jeff Horn to win via points or decision — $6.50

FULL CARD

Jeff Horn v Michael Zerafa — middleweight (10 x 3 minute rounds) — WBA Oceania Middleweight Title, WBO Oriental Middleweight Title

Mauro Perouene v Liam Wilson — super featherweight (10 x 3 minute rounds) — IBF Super Featherweight World Youth Title

Tej Singh v Renold Quinlan — 75kg catchweight (8 x 3 minute rounds)

Czar Amonsot v Andrew Hunt — welterweight (8 x 3 minute rounds)

Nurshahidah Roslie v Neekz Johnson — 57kg catchweight (6 x 2 minute rounds)

Non-televised

Billy Holland v Ben Horn — welterweight (4 x 3 minute rounds)

Ricky Hunt v Connor Quinn — 59kg catchweight (4 x 3 minute rounds)
Thanks nulla! 3-1 odds. I'd take that. Good to see that Horn has changed his training, and his diet. Jeff tends to bloat up before training camps, and then loses it. He doesn't eat right. Maybe he's taking this fight seriously. He better be!

I'll be surprised if this fight starts before 11PM NZ time, as the telecast goes til 1AM. Don't forget kiwi's, it on Channel 59 for FREE. Starting at 9PM.
Going to be a late night! I'll probably be in tears when my alarm goes off at 6am tomorrow but I'm still doing it!
(12-18-2019, 04:01 PM)justafan Wrote: Going to be a late night! I'll probably be in tears when my alarm goes off at 6am tomorrow but I'm still doing it!

Tape it, and watch it with your breakfast...
Would do that for many fights but not for this one. It's only sleep right?