Horn/Zerata on SKY Wed. Night
Right, and it's only work. And you get to see it while it's happening. And you don't have to wonder what happened as you're sleeping, as I do. You get to see it in real time. As it's happening. Live. Maybe with a beer and sandwich. Enjoy!
Horn-Zerafa is next up. If it's even half as good as the super featherweight fight that just finished (Liam Wilson-Mauro Perouene) then I will be happy!
REVENGE: Horn defeats Zefara in rematch

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

Former WBO welterweight champion Jeff “The Hornet” Horn (20-2-1, 13 KOs) turned the tables on WBO #4, WBA #7, IBF #13 middleweight Michael Zerafa (27-4, 16 KOs) over ten action rounds to win a majority decision in their rematch on Wednesday night at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre in Brisbane Australia.

Horn came out aggressively in round one, but suffered a cut over his left eye. Horn continued to dictate the pace as he kept up a consistent attack that had Zerafa on the back move. As the fight progressed, both fighters landed big shots. Zerafa was cut over the right eye in round five.

Zerafa rocked Horn badly in round nine and looked about to finish him, but the bout was halted by referee John Cauchi to allow the ring doctor to examine Horn’s cut. When action resumed, Zerafa continued his assault and then out of nowhere Horn connected with a huge right hand that dropped Zerafa! Zerafa beat the count but another Horn right came in that knocked him down again. In the end, scores were 98-90, 97-92 and 94-94. The WBA Oceania and WBO Oriental title were on the line.

Zerafa stopped Horn in nine rounds in their first bout.

Unbeaten super featherweight Liam Wilson (5-0, 3 KOs) scored a bloody ten round unanimous decision over Mauro Perouene (11-3-1, 6 KOs) for the vacant IBF Youth title. Wilson dropped Perouene in round one, then get dropped himself after the bell! The bout ended up going the full ten with Wilson winning 100-89, 99-90, 100-89.

Super middleweight Tej Pratap Singh (16-4-3, 8 KOs) won an eight round majority decision over former IBO titlist Renold Quinlan (12-7, 8 KOs). Scores were 77-75, 78-74, 76-76. Quinlan lost his fifth straight fight.

Unbeaten welterweight Andrew Hunt (6-0-1, 3 KOs) won an eight round unanimous decision over Czar Amonsot (25-4-3, 22 KOs). Scores were 80-72, 80-72, 80-72.
I see why justafan stayed up and watched this. Probably one of the best fights I've seen. Horn was aggressive, and man what a chin and heart. The eye was the key. His corner did an amazing job closing up that cut from a headbutt after the first round. And then, when Horn was wobbling all over the ring in round 9, the ref stopped the fight to look at Horn's profusely bleeding eye. It saved him, as Zerafa had him outta there.

Good decision, but one ref had it a draw, which was stupid. Horn clearly won the fight, winning the first half of the fight. and splitting the rest. He took some punishment, and probably should retire.
Four coffees deep feeling like shit and I'm still smiling Die! Great fight! The whole card was pretty good. we all bag sky and often rightly so but have to hand it to them and Lonergan for not making it a pay-per-view
Get thru the day, justafan, and then you can sleep! I think if Horn had come out that aggressively, in shape, and moved as well as he did in the first half of this fight, he'd have given Crawford a much better fight. Woulda lost, but would have looked a lot better.

Yep, some of Horn's fights have been PPV, but not this one. If Horn fights on, he'll have won back some fans. He's in a tough division, and should retire after this. Instead, we'll probably see Horn/Zerafa on PPV.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/world-reacts-to-jeff-horns-bloody-and-brilliant-win-against-michael-zerafa/news-story/33a61a2efbfde33633b38234ae088692
Great pics. Horn looks half the size of Zerafa in one photo:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/boxing