Chisora/Price Free on SKY POP UP
Yep, it'll be this Sunday morning from 7-11:30AM (NZ time) on SKY POP UP channel 50.  Enjoy.
O2 Arena, Greenwich, London, United Kingdom

super light Josh Taylor 15 0 0
S
Regis Prograis 24 0 0
pro boxing
World Boxing Association Super World Super Light Title
International Boxing Federation World Super Light Title
World Boxing Council Diamond Super Light Title

heavy Dereck Chisora 31 9 0
S
David Price 25 6 0
pro boxing
vacant World Boxing Organisation Inter-Continental Heavy Title

light Ricky Burns 43 7 1
S
Lee Selby 27 2 0
pro boxing

cruiser Yves Ngabu 20 0 0
S
Lawrence Okolie 13 0 0
pro boxing
EBU European Cruiser Title (supervisor: Bob Logist)

welter Conor Benn 15 0 0
S
Steve Jamoye 26 7 2
pro boxing
World Boxing Association Continental Welter Title

super welter Abass Baraou 7 0 0
S
John O'Donnell 33 2 0
pro boxing
World Boxing Council International Super Welter Title

super middle Denis Radovan 12 0 1
S
Luke Blackledge 26 8 2
pro boxing

middle Austin Williams 3 0 0
S
Miroslav Juna 1 3 0
pro boxing

super bantam Shannon Courtenay 3 0 0
S
Melinda Habran 0 1 0
pro boxing
Dereck Chisora's manager David Haye kept Joseph Parker's 'spider-bite' injury secret
13:31, Oct 24 2019

​Dereck Chisora's manager David Haye delayed telling the British heavyweight about Joseph Parker's withdrawal from their highly-anticipated fight so he wouldn't "take his foot off the pedal" during training camp.

Former WBO world champion Parker was due to face Chisora on Saturday night (Sunday NZT) at the O2 Arena in London on the undercard of Josh Taylor's super-lightweight unification clash with Regis Prograis.

But the New Zealander pulled out on October 2 because of an illness thought to be linked to a spider bite, which left him unable to train at his Las Vegas base.

Chisora's fellow Brit David Price (25-6, 20 KOs) was swiftly brought in as late replacement, but Haye revealed he sat on the news of Parker's pullout to ensure his fighter kept his eye on the prize.

Joseph Parker has only fought once this year and is eager to return to the ring to get back in the title talk.
"When you're geared up to fight someone who's well respected, who's a former world champion, and someone who holds a win over Andy Ruiz Jr who is the unified champion, you know you've got to mentally gear up," Haye told The Daily Mirror's After The Bell. podcast.

"As soon as I heard of the spider bite I left it for a while before I told him because there were a few hard sessions I wanted to get through with Joseph Parker in mind.

"I didn't want to tell him he wasn't fighting Parker without knowing who he was fighting. If there was ever a time to take his foot off the pedal it would have been then."

David Haye kept news of Joseph Parker's pullout quiet so Dereck Chisora didn't "take his foot off the pedal" .
While disappointed at Parker's withdrawal, Haye said Price was a worthy substitute who had the power and skill to spoil Chisora's (31-9, 22 KOs) world title ambitions.

"I spoke to [Matchroom promoter] Eddie Hearn about potential opponents and David Price's name kept coming up. He's on a winning streak and he looked great [in his last fight] against Dave Allen", Haye said.

"It was an obvious fight; he brings a lot of danger, he's 6ft 9in and I've sparred with him many times.

"I believed at one stage he could be heavyweight champion of the world. It didn't work out that way but he's got a second wave of his career and looked as good as ever in his last fight."

British heavyweight Derek Chisora was kept in the dark about Joseph Parker's illness to keep him motivated.
​Haye – who knocked out Chisora in a 2012 grudge match before the pair later reconciled – said the Londoner had sparred with Price "and felt his power" and might struggle early on to get on the inside of Price's long jab.

"They don't look hard on TV but I've eaten a few of them. Hes a heavy-handed man and to beat him you've got to come through a few problems." Haye told After The Bell.

"Dereck knows he might have to weather an early storm to keep the educated pressure on and grind him down. It's going to be very, very explosive early but I see Dereck's physicality being the key to smothering David Price."

Meanwhile, Chisora has linked up with a new trainer ahead of this weekend's showdown in London. The 35-year-old will have Steve Broughton in his corner having parted company with the well-respected David Coldwell in the wake of his second-round KO win over Artur Szpilka in July.

Parker will no doubt be watching the fight with interest, and his manager David Higgins told Sky Sports last week that he was still determined to get Chisora in the ring.

"Make no mistake, we wanted to fight Chisora, we still do. We'll just see what happens," Higgins said.

Team Parker are hoping a quick result for Chisora could see the fight with him rescheduled for before the end of the year.

Stuff
Beautiful, can't wait. Thank you Joseph Parker for pulling out and saving me 40 bucks haha.
Prograis-Taylor heats up at final presser

Things got pretty testy during the final press conference for the World Boxing Super Series junior welterweight final between Regis Prograis (24-0, 20 KOs) and Josh Taylor (15-0, 12 KOs). They clash Saturday night at The O2 in London and shown live via Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the U.S.

Regis Prograis: Josh has been hurt. We saw it against Baranchyk. He’s been hurt against Postal. None of those fighters are punchers like me. They’re not sharp like me. They’re not fast like me. They’re not crisp like me. And they don’t have the timing like I do. So if you got hurt by those fighters like that, just imagine what’s going to happen with me!

Josh Taylor: It’s all smoke and wind. I’m going in there to do a job and I really feel I can lay him out cold on Saturday. 100% I believe I can knock him out…he’s had 24 fights, 24 wins against nobody. He’s not fought anybody who’s been in there to win. He’s never fought against any real live opponents, so he’s in for a hard night on Saturday.
Prograis, Taylor make weight

Regis Prograis 140 vs. Josh Taylor 139.75
(WBA/IBF super lightweight titles, WBSS final)

Derek Chisora 260 vs. David Price 264
Ricky Burns 134.5 vs. Lee Selby 134.4
Yves Ngabu 199.5 vs Lawrence Okolie 199.25
Conor Benn 146.5 vs. Steve Jamoye 145.25

Venue: O2 Arena, London
Promoter: Matchroom
TV: Sky Sports Box Office in the UK, DAZN in the US
Chisora/Price weigh-in.  4 minutes long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcnrHggN63M

Chisora looks really good!
Derek Chisora stops David Price in four

WBC #9 heavyweight Derek Chisora (32-9, 23 KOs) scored a fourth round TKO over WBA #8 David Price (25-7, 20 KOs) on Saturday night at The O2 Arena in London. Chisora didn’t have any trouble getting inside ant the fight was mostly fought at close quarters. Price was rocked at the end of round three. Chisora then dropped Price with a short right hand to the side of the head in round four. Price beat the count and seemed OK, but his corner threw in towel. Time was 2:00. Chisora claimed the vacant WBO intercontinental title.

“I came to seek and destroy,” said Chisora afterward. “If I catch him, he’s gone…if we can get Joseph Parker a.s.a.p., I’m ready to go. I hope he doesn’t get another spider bite.”
Taylor beats Prograis for WBA/IBF and Ali trophy

In a super lightweight world title unification and World Boxing Super Series final, IBF champion Josh Taylor (16-0, 12 KOs) seized the WBA belt of Regis Prograis (24-1, 20 KOs) by twelve round majority decision on Saturday night at The O2 Arena in London.

Very close, gritty contest. Taylor landed the more eye-catching shots, especially over the second half of the fight. In the end, scores were 114-114, 115-113, 117-112.
Undercard Results from London

In a lightweight battle between former world champions, Lee Selby (28-2, 9 KOs) scored a twelve round majority decision over Ricky Burns (43-8-1, 16 KOs). Scores were 115-115, 116-112, 116-113.

In a clash between unbeaten cruiserweights, 2016 Olympian Lawrence Okolie (14-0, 11 KOs) claimed the EBU European title with a seventh round TKO over reigning beltholder Yves Ngabu (20-1, 14 KOs). Okolie staggered Ngabu in the seventh round and the bout was quickly waved off. Time was 2:28.

Unbeaten welterweight Conor Benn (16-0, 11 KOs) scored a fourth round KO over Steve Jamoye (26-8-2, 5 KOs). Conor is the son of former two-division world champion Nigel Benn.