Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori
(01-17-2016, 05:55 PM)james5000 Wrote: Lol no surprises both of you happened to pick Glazkov prefight!

I had it even at that stage, but every time Martin was throwing hard he wss knocking czar back.

Who knows what would have happened im just glad duva the belt stealer didnt get it.

Haha - maybe i was looking through "Glazkov tinted glasses" but Stu would leap at an opportunity to make Martin v Parker surely?
Haymon will put his eggs in the Wilder basket. Martin is way too risky
(01-17-2016, 06:00 PM)gothenaki Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 05:55 PM)james5000 Wrote: Lol no surprises both of you happened to pick Glazkov prefight!

I had it even at that stage, but every time Martin was throwing hard he wss knocking czar back.

Who knows what would have happened im just glad duva the belt stealer didnt get it.

Haha - maybe i was looking through "Glazkov tinted glasses" but Stu would leap at an opportunity to make Martin v Parker surely?
Haymon will put his eggs in the Wilder basket. Martin is way too risky

It was a pretty sh-t fight to that point. I just would have like to see how Martin looked later in the fight against a decent opponent.
Where is Stu? Maybe on the phone already? That southpaw practice with Bergman is very good timing.
Listen to that Polish crowd!
Szpilka looking good
round 2 Szpilka
I have 3 rounds all to Spzilka
Lets hope Szpilka can keep this up and doesn't get caught.
big shot by wilder
Tide just turned....great fight thus far