Fury/Wilder Trilogy
Wilder 231lb
Fury 273lb

Both significantly heavier than their first fight, when Wilder weighed in at 212.5lb and Fury 256.5lb.
Thanks, nulla. Wilder can afford to put on the weight. Fury can't, as he'll be dancing all night, regardless of what he says. Watched some of the press conference, but couldn't stand it too long. Too much trash talking for my liking. A little bit is good, but damn. They ended up pushing each other.

https://fightnews.com/video-wilder-fury-2-weigh-in/69519
Fury outweighs Wilder by 42 pounds

By Miguel Maravilla at the scale

Deontay Wilder 231 vs. Tyson Fury 273
(WBC heavyweight title)

Fury didn’t remove his shirt. He weighed 254 for their first fight. Wilder weighed 212.4 for the first fight and looked ripped at 231. No face-off due to the Nevada Commission’s fear of possible hostilities between the two.

Charles Martin 254 vs. Gerald Washington 236.5
(IBF heavyweight eliminator)

Emanuel Navarrete 122 vs. Jeo Santisima 122
(WBO super bantamweight title)

Sebastian Fundora 153.5 vs. Daniel Lewis 153
Subriel Matias 142 vs. Petros Ananyan 142
Amir Imam 141.5 vs. Javier Molina 141.5
Gabriel Flores Jr 132.5 vs. Matt Conway 132.5
Vito Mielnicki 147 vs. Corey Champion 147
Isaac Lowe 125.5 vs. Alberto Guevara 126
Rolando Romero 137 vs. Arturs Ahmetovs 136

Venue: MGM Grand Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas
Promoter: Top Rank/TGB Promotions
TV: PPV
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12310712
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/120861747/one-of-my-easiest-fights-tyson-fury-disappointed-in-deontay-wilder-challenge
Deontay Wilder's new excuse for world title loss to Tyson Fury
08:08, Apr 16 2020

WBC champion Deontay Wilder doesn't know how Tyson Fury got up from the 12th round knockdown.
Deontay Wilder has revealed he needed surgery to repair torn biceps injured in his heavyweight world title loss to Tyson Fury.

Fury destroyed Wilder to win the WBC belt by a seventh round knockout in Las Vegas in February.

Wilder blamed his first defeat as a professional on his elaborate and heavy ring walk costume he claimed drained him of energy.

Deontay Wilder had a tough night losing to Tyson Fury but is still struggling to accept his knockout defeat.
Now he's saying he tore the biceps muscle in his left arm and that he felt like a "zombie" in the ring.

"Recovery is going well. I'm in therapy, I ended up injuring it during my last fight," Wilder told the Premier Boxing Champions podcast hosted by Kenneth Bouhairie and Michael Rosenthal.

"I've been there before, but everything is going great with it. I'm just focusing on recovery and getting back to full health.

"I'm looking forward to once all this coronavirus stuff is over to getting back to camp and getting ready."

Deontay Wilder initially blamed his elaborate and heavy ring walk costume for draining his energy before his fight with Tyson Fury.
Wilder hopes to be back training towards the back end of May as he prepares for his third fight with Fury set for October 3. The first bout in Los Angeles was drawn and Wilder says he has unfinished business and doesn't see Fury as the true WBC champion yet.

"In my eyes, I don't see Fury as a champion. It's still going. He ain't the champion yet. We still got one more fight left.

"I'm not done yet. This (third fight) is the last final straw right here, as I see it. I am looking forward to showing the world the best of Deontay Wilder."

He remains very frustrated by his loss.

"A lot of things happened to me that I couldn't believe was happening to me at that time and at that point of my career. People that know boxing know that wasn't Deontay Wilder that night. I can't talk about a lot of things," he told the PBC podcast.

"I was a zombie that night... I wasn't myself, I felt like a zombie in there.

"He [Fury] knows that wasn't me. I know that wasn't me. Everyone knows that wasn't the real Deontay Wilder, something was wrong."

Deontay Wilder still doesn't see Tyson Fury as the WBC heavyweight champion and wants to sort that out in their third fight in October.
Wilder says he has enjoyed spending extended time with his family during the coronavirus pandemic but is eager to get back to training.

"I can't work out right now," Wilder said.

"That's what I'm looking forward to. You know, once I get healed with my arm, I'm looking forward to just working out, being able to do the things that I love to do."
Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder III: Dean Lonergan's bid to stage heavyweight boxing clash in Sydney
8 Jun, 2020

Former Kiwi league forward Dean Lonergan has made a daring bid to stage the next heavyweight clash between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder in Sydney.

And with dynamic NRL league boss Peter V'landys also reportedly involved, media reports say BankWest Stadium in Sydney has been earmarked for the bout on Boxing Day.

Footballer-turned-promoter Lonergan says the signs are very good although if crowds are allowed back in to American venues as pandemic restrictions are eased, Las Vegas would become the frontrunner.

News of the Aussie bid was first leaked by the famous American boxing promoter Bob Arum, on Sky Sports.

"Our friends in Australia are talking about doing this fight, probably in Sydney. That's a possibility," Arum said.

The Australian "friend" is D & L Events, run by Lonergan who cut his teeth as a promoter with Duco Events in New Zealand before shifting across the Tasman.

Wilder and Fury drew their first fight in Los Angeles. England's Fury destroyed American Wilder early this year to take the WBC world title in Las Vegas. Under the fight deal, Wilder had the right to a re-match, the so called trilogy clause.

Lonergan is ramping up the bid by emphasising the historical significance, something which could hold sway as the Black Lives Matter campaign sweeps the world.

In 1908, Jack Johnson beat Tommy Burns in Sydney on Boxing Day to become the first African-American world heavyweight champion.

The Australian is reporting a Boxing Day bout has been pencilled in.

Lonergan said: "That (Johnson/Burns fight) was the last truly great heavyweight title fight in Australia and we are overdue for another. Imagine how big this event would be in Australia.

"I made a proposal to Bob about a month ago and we have been going back and forth ever since.

"Last week Bob asked me for an update on when crowds might be able to return and now he's gone public with the plan so the signs are very good."

BankWest Stadium is owned by the NSW Government and is home to four NRL teams at the moment, along with rugby's Waratahs and football's Wanderers.

Arum says Macau is the other venue possibility.
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/promoter-hopeful-third-tyson-fury-v-deontay-wilder-fight-end-year
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/aucklands-eden-park-considered-venue-fury-v-wilder-heavyweight-boxing-bout-1-news-understands
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/joseph-parker-all-fury-wilder-title-fight-in-nz-id-love-undercard