Fury/Wilder Trilogy
https://www.boxing247.com/press-boxing/wilder-fury-ii-date-time-tv-live-stream-info/143169
Fighting thru the blood:

https://www.boxing247.com/
Very interesting take by Reiss, the ref in the first fight:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/jack-reiss-talks-giving-tyson-fury-count-in-12th-against-deontay-wilder/143882
Wilder: I really feel that Fury’s nervous

Former world champion Tyson Fury has claimed he’s going to come right at WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder when they meet on PPV Saturday in Las Vegas. Wilder was asked whether he thinks Fury is serious or just trying to talk a good game and hype things up.

I really don’t know what’s their plans are or what he’s going to do or what he’s not going to do. I don’t know what is true about what he’s saying and what is not true. I know one thing, that I’m prepared for anything that he brings to the table,” said Wilder.
“I’m overly prepared for whatever. So if you want to bring the fight, then come on, let’s make it happen, that’ll benefit me more than anything, him coming full at me. So I hope they stick with that game plan and follow it through and aren’t just talking for hype. Actually do what you say you’re going to do. I’m looking forward to it.

“If he does that, it’s going to make the fight that much more interesting and hype the fight up even more. So we’ll see what happens. Deep down in his heart, I really feel that he’s nervous. I really feel that he’s very, very nervous from the first time of what happened. When you knock a person down and give him a concussion, you never forget that. You never forget who did it to you and how they did it. And when you crawl back in the ring with him a second time to relive that moment all over again, there has to be stress; You definitely can’t sleep at night.

“If anybody should be changing up anything you would think it would be me since he’s saying he beat me by a wide margin. But that’s even not the case. He knows what the truth was, and I’m looking forward to it. So I hope he’s a man of his word because I’m every bit a man of my word and February 22 should be a sign for all of us.”
Fury: Wilder is a one-dimensional fighter

With 12 rounds of experience against WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury says he knows how to win in Saturday’s PPV rematch in Las Vegas.

“The biggest mistake I made last time was not making him pay when he was hurt,” said Fury. “I didn’t know what I had in the tank last time. I’d never done 12 rounds {in my comeback}. It’s a long time. This time, I know I can do the distance and we’re not getting hurt. I’ll throw everything but the kitchen sink at him and he won’t know what hit him.
“I learned he can be hit, and he can be hurt quite regularly. That’s the biggest thing that I learned about Deontay Wilder. Nothing I didn’t already know. Before I fought him, obviously I didn’t know what he was like in a boxing ring, and after I fought him, I know what he’s like. And I think there’s nothing to worry about. He’s got a big right hand and that’s it. He’s a one-dimensional fighter, and I’m going to prove that on the 22nd of February.”
Wilder, Fury talk about Fury’s new team

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury will have a new team in his corner for Saturday’s PPV rematch with WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder in Las Vegas. Both Fury and Wilder weigh in on the ramifications.

[Tyson Fury on his new trainer SugarHill Steward] “I had a good defensive coach, Ben Davison. We worked a lot on defense every single day for two years. It was defense, defense, defense. So I needed an aggressive trainer. I worked with SugarHill in the past. I knew he was a good guy. I knew we got along well, which is very important. Communication is key to any good relationship, and that’s what I brought him in, and it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, ever.”

[Tyson Fury on his new cutman Stitch Duran] “The decision was I got a big cut in the last fight, 47 stitches across the top of the eye inside and out, and I’m going to need someone who’s the best at what they do. And Stitch is the best at what he does. So yeah, we’re not cutting any corners.”

[Deontay Wilder on Fury’s new team] “I really think it’s nervous energy from the first fight. He can go on and say that he beat me in a wide margin, but he doesn’t believe that. He honestly really doesn’t believe that. That’s why he wants to change up a lot of things because if he did really, really believe that you wouldn’t change up so much. He has changed up from where he trains at, to trainers to now he putting his hand in gasoline to try to make him harder. He brought so many people in his camp. Like there’s just so much going on, there’s too much to keep up with all the changes.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/119628123/why-joseph-parker-believes-tyson-fury-beats-deontay-wilder
Who ya' got? I got Wilder by mid round KO. Wallin messed him up too much.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/predictions-denotay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury/144016
Geez I dunno about this one- don't think its going the distance but who?
Agree with Teddy Atlas Tyson has to do more than just make Wilder miss - he must make him pay
Wilder has to use his jab and not just hail mary rights... Tyson too hard to hit clean
A fight Im really looking forward to
Wilder if it finishes inside the distance and Fury if it goes 12 rounds. Wilder struggled to adjust to Fury's style in the first fight but if he has done his homework then I think he stops Fury this time around.