Crawford/Brook.SKY.Free. Sunday.
Class by Crawford- sussed Brook out then got him out of there, I thinks Brooks punch resistance not the best these days after the wars he had
Crawford crushes Brook in four

WBO welterweight champion Terence “Bud” Crawford (37-0, 28 KOs) scored a crushing fourth round TKO over former world champion Kell Brook (39-3, 27 KOs) on Saturday night inside “The Bubble” at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Brook did well in the first three rounds, but Crawford unleashed on him in round four, blasting Brook into the ropes for a knockdown, then mercilessly finishing him. Time was 1:14.

Terence Crawford: “I was trying to gauge the distance. He had good distance. I was trying to find my rhythm in between getting my distance together. That’s why it was so competitive at first. I couldn’t get my shots off. Kell is a tremendous talent. He came and he tried to take my title. He was in shape. He made the weight. There were no excuses to be put on the table. He came off of three wins. He lost to the better man.

“I already said who I want {next}. I want Pacquiao. I want to revisit that fight. That was a fight that should’ve happened right now. But being that the pandemic happened, and they weren’t going to allow fans in the Middle East, they had to put a hold to that. Everything was 95 percent done. We had the venue. The money was almost there. It wasn’t quite there. That was the only thing we were waiting on.”

Bob Arum: “Terence Crawford showed, once again, why he is the best welterweight in the world. It was a dominating performance over a very good fighter in Kell Brook. Terence ranks up there with all the great welterweights I’ve promoted.”

Kell Brook: “Never in my career, nobody has ever done that to me in sparring or anything. It was one of them… I got caught with a shot I didn’t see. I’m gutted because nobody could’ve gotten me in better condition. I was bang on the limit. Maybe I could’ve been a bit more relaxed and loose and let the shots go.”
I think stepping up in weight class has really helped Bud's power. Yep, he was all class. 11-1 odds, I woulda put money on Brook. And woulda lost.
Arum called it right, "A disgrace":

Franco retains WBA title by phantom headbutt

WBA super flyweight champion Joshua “El Profesor” Franco (17-1-2, 8 KOs) controversially retained his belt against former champion Andrew “The Monster” Moloney (21-1, 14 KOs) by no-decision on Saturday night inside “The Bubble” at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Moloney started punching non-stop from the opening bell. By round two, Franco’s right eye was closed. It was decided that Franco could not continue in round three. Referee Russell Mora ruled that Franco’s eye was closed by a headbutt. Officials reviewed replay footage for nearly 30 minutes and finally determined that they found the headbutt that caused the swelling. ESPN announcers repeatedly reviewed the same tape and couldn’t find the headbutt.

Andrew Moloney: “They took this away from me. The injury was caused by a punch. I can’t believe this. I was in control of the fight and on my way to a clear victory. I deserved this win. I landed 50 punches on that eye. It was not even close.”

Bob Arum: “This is an absolute disgrace. There was no headbutt. Andrew Moloney should be the new champion.”

Franco’s promoter Oscar de la Hoya (via Twitter): “The effects of the head butt are already there and any punch will just swell it some more.”
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/164335/164335
Franco-Moloney 3 in the works?

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum could be promoting a third bout between current WBA super flyweight champion Joshua Franco and former champion Andrew Moloney Down Under. Controversy erupted on Saturday in Las Vegas when referee Russell Mora ruled the Franco-Moloney bout a no-decision.

“I’ve honestly had so many messages, thousands of them from people all over the world,” Moloney told the Daily Telegraph. “So I guess that’s the silver lining to being ripped off. With so many people knowing who I am now – and knowing what happened — Bob Arum is already in talks about bringing my title rematch to Australia.

“Right now, Bob still wants the decision overturned. He’s furious. On the night when they didn’t overturn the decision, he told the referee to get out of the ring, called him a bum.

“But who knows what will happen? There’s a chance I’ll have a rematch and, if that happens, Bob wants it to be in Australia. That would be really special.”