Kovalev vs Yarde this weekend
(08-29-2019, 12:00 AM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: I keep expecting this site to have good conversation about recent fights and...nothing much. Im out

There's posters discussing Lomachenko/Campbell, Ruiz/AJ,Aussie Jeff Horn, on here Yarde/Korvalev aswell as Parker and the Kiwi fight scene. This sites posters are pretty diverse and knowledgeable, certainly passionate about boxing. You're clearly a hard man to please, this forum is brilliant.
Well said Craig
With boxing opinions vary its down to what style/personality etc that appeals to the fan
Post- argue some have different opinions its all good.
sorry guys, sometimes I just want to pop in here and really get involved but the problem is the lack of activity and breakdown of fights like this one, its not the fault of any one individual, its an expectation vs reality problem.
(08-29-2019, 09:24 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: sorry guys, sometimes I just want to pop in here and really get involved but the problem is the lack of activity and breakdown of fights like this one, its not the fault of any one individual, its an expectation vs reality problem.

If I had my way, there would be ten times the posters with ten times the activity. As I get no money or do advertising, I'm just happy to discuss boxing with people far more knowledgable than me who want to discuss fights, speculations, and opinions. What I do like, unlike many other forums, is there everyone is very respectful of one another.