Fight for Life
Ding ding .... ko

West Virginia boy no match as predicted.
Good on you Joe
Looked like a back of the head shot, suspect skip punch...
Sham, I was worried about the punch too. His ear moved as he was hit. It was the back part of the ear, as he was turning away from the punch. I'm assuming that's legal?

Regardless, did you have a good time?
Westywarrior, did you win some money with the first round KO? Many thanks for the link, Nakifan:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/74773548/Joseph-Parker-knocks-out-Daniel-Martz-in-first-round-at-Fight-For-Life
Yes Die I put fifty Bucks on for the round 1 KO.
I was a little worried when Martz tried to just jab and stay away, he didn't try to brawl at all all, like he said he was going to. He had no defence for that semi skip punch tho
What is it with these guys? They say they can't box with Parker, that they need to brawl and rough it up, and then he tries to fight on the outside? Idiot. Got what he deserved. BTW, in Parker's last six fights, since Sherman Williams, no one has gone past four rounds with Parker.
Well yes die I had a good time with six people I was given tickets for and I caught up with some people I hadn't seen for awhile. As for fights I enjoyed Art Green and the Tongan guy fought butterbean. Green was fgt of the ngt, the rest were perhaps good fighters fighting below their par as per opposition, oh Jeff Horn was of, nothing spectacular.
Let's hope for a Ustinov fight in April - and Top 10 guys from then on.

Didn't Lonergan say they were aiming for a Mandatory spot inside 12 months?

2016 should be a great year.
I like Horn, but I think he can't go much past his current ranking. A very tough welterweight division, with guys who will make him pay when he exposes his jaw.

Stu Duncan, Parker and Izu's matchmaker, said that Parker's fight in April and Izu's fight in Poland, will be their toughest opponents to date. Lonergan said last nite that Martin and Glazkov will fight for the IBF title as Fury plans to give it up to fight Klit in a rematch.

Sham, good seats? Food?