Haye v De Mori
So Mark de Mori is stepping up in big fashion, fighting David Haye at the O2 Arena in London on Jan 16th.

They've obviosuly chosen De Mori as a comeback fight because he's ranked but also seems very limited.

The two of them have had some good banter on Twitter over the last week and at the press conference today De Mori 'heatbutted' pushed Haye. No matter how good the fight is it will certainly get massive exposure.

I can't see muscle-man upsetting Haye but it's hard to say as he's been out of the ring for 3 years.

Interesting to see what happens to De Mori afterwards if he loses, he will drop out of the rankings then move to prospects?
[Image: GettyImages-498566376.0.jpg]
Even after 3 years out of the Ring Haye will win this EASY.
I'd have Haye as a heavy favorite. Too fast, too skilled.
De Mori is all Muscle and not much else
Haye fights similarly to Parker. De Mori will be a punching bag.
De Mori is short and has unusually short arms for a heavy, so has been struggling to find his way in the division. Team Parker offered him good money, but he didn't even reply.
Haye is basically a blown up Cruiser, and has a much bigger profile than JP, so I can't blame De Mori for taking this fight.
I would love to see him make a go of it, but his diet of Croatian Cruisers ranked outside the top 300 is not going to prepare him for a quick, savvy, heavy counter-puncher like Haye
Spot on, Gothe!
I really like Mark. Even though he is an Aussie. He was under Don King for quite a while but barely got any fights, let alone any tests. The move to Croatia netted more action, but the competition has been weak.

Gothe is right, Hayes profile makes this a massive opportunity for Mark. I like Haye, and we have seen his qualities before, but I'm hoping Mark can pull of the upset.
Interesting article in the Daily Mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/who-mark-de-mori-david-6888910