Jeff Horn
OUR EXPERTS DECIDE: JEFF HORN VS. RANDALL BAILEY
http://www.aus-boxing.com/2016/04/26/our-experts-decide-jeff-horn-vs-randall-bailey/
Is Sky Sport covering the Horn fight?
Doubt it. Would be good if they did though wouldn't mind seeing the card obviously horn the bean and young Willis Meehan fighting.
If Duco are involved I would imagine it would have been on ppv but in saying that I haven't seen it advertised.
Sky at 9pm SS3
Aw Yeah! That's Awesome
(04-27-2016, 04:01 PM)shamrock Wrote: Sky at 9pm SS3

Tonight?
Ah Sham, you're a gem.
(04-27-2016, 04:01 PM)shamrock Wrote: Sky at 9pm SS3

Not sure if I'm happier with Sham or Sky at this point???
Look what Mr Higgins and Duco sent me:

Jeff Horn vs Randall Bailey

America will be watching tonight, will you?

Brisbane has produced the best Australian boxer in a generation and tonight world number five Jeff Horn has the opportunity to make American fight fans sit up and take notice.

The 28 year old faces three-time world champion Randall Bailey from Miami who is affectionately known in the states as “The KO King” for his frightening 85 percent knockout record in a glittering 10 year professional career.

Horn is not fazed by the KO King’s reputation but knows one mistake can set his career back 12 months.

However, if he wins, doors are going to open up for him in the glamour welterweight division which, in recent times, has been dominated by Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley.

Make sure you're watching tonight on Fox Sports in Australia and Sky Sports 3 in New Zealand for a boxing event that cannot be missed!

THE CARD:

BOUT 6: Jeff Horn v Randall Bailey

BOUT 5: Solomon Haumono v Manual Pucheta
BOUT 4: Willis Meehan v Riki Barclay
BOUT 3: Sam Banney v Nicholas Reiter
BOUT 2: Brown Buttabean v Wayne Pepe
BOUT 1: Jamie Allison v Dylan Goddard

PRESENTING SPONSOR

TONIGHT!!

Live on Fox Sports 505 from 7pm (BNE)

Live on Sky Sport 3 from 9pm (NZ)

Free to Fox Sports and Sky TV Subscribers