Jeff Horn
Here is Horn's opponent, Ahmed vs Junior Witter:

https://www.facebook.com/SIGNATURE.SPORTS
Horn has just signed a 6-fight deal with Fox to fight in Australia from now on, so we won't be seeing him in New Zealand for a while.

His first of which is expected to be in Brisbane in late-Jan.
Just wondering how far everyone else thinks Horn's goes in the welterweight division? The last fight I watched him was against Robson Assis and he looked really impressive with a trigger right hand and the ability to switch stances along with that great foot work. How has he looked against the last few dudes?

The welterweight division seems stacked (maybe less stacked once Pacquiao retires), but he's still got to go through guys like Bradley, Thurman, D. Garcia, Kell Brooke... I think he can definitely be top 5, but I'm not so sure he can be champion. Thoughts?
He doesn't look like Championship Quality YET . But he is a Good prospect and one to keep an eye on.

Its a shame Mundine rejected the offer to fight him i believe Horn would KO Mundine.
True, Horn can improve, (working his way in with the jab a bit more) but then some of the other contenders are still the same age, like Danny Garcia & Keith Thurman both being 27 or so - they'll have room to improve as well. Mundine was/is a spent force and I agree would have been battered by Horn.

I can definitely see Horn beating the 2nd tier of opponents like Algieri or Jessie Vargas
Jeff Horn Hopes To Land a World Title Shot in 2016

World ranked welterweight boxer Jeff Horn is hoping the coming year will end in him getting close to a world title shot after a strong end to 2015.
Australia's boxer of the year Jeff Horn is hoping 2016 will take him to the threshold of a world title shot, as he prepares for a long overdue return to local rings.
The classy world ranked welterweight took out fighter of the year at the Aus-Boxing.com awards following a 2015 campaign that started slowly due to injury and picked up speed.
A hand injury prevented the 27-year old Brisbane boxer from fighting from mid-December 2014 to June 2015.
He quickly made up for lost time, winning four successive bouts in the final six and a half months of the year against opponents with an impressive combined record of 88 wins, eight losses and two draws.
The 2012 London Olympic quarter-finalist advanced his professional record to 13-0-1 (8 KOs).
He is ranked seventh by the WBO, eighth by the IBF and 12th by the WBA.
"It's been a good year," Horn told AAP.
"It's good to get the rounds under the belt. It's extra experience and knowing what it feels like when you get tired and you've got to push through and keep going against a guy that's fit and strong."
Horn's career is being directed by Duco Promotions, a company based in New Zealand, where he has had his past six fights.
He hasn't fought in Australia since March 2014 but said he was scheduled to return to a local ring in March next year.
Horn is set to headline cards in Australian cities which will be shown live on Fox Sports.
More wins and a consequent rise in rankings will likely put him within touching distance of a world title shot by the end of this year.
"There's possibilities of a world title eliminator I've been told about," Horn said.
"So if I can get a shot sometime next year or a guaranteed position for a world title fight or fight for a world title, I'd be ecstatic about that."
- See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/jeff-horn-hopes-land-world-title-shot-2016--99456#sthash.8wfA5Fkp.dpuf
"Jeff is becoming difficult to match but his next opponent will be the most experienced and credentialed / rated opponent he has faced to date .."

- Stu Duncan
Tough division the 147 pounders!! I hope he does well but its a big step up fighting the top 5!!
Horns next opponent is being named at 11am (Aus time) tomorrow at press conference.

He's fighting on March 2 in Brisbane. Someone on Boxrec forum said it was to be against Randall Bailey (former IBF world champion) - http://boxrec.com/boxer/6750
(01-26-2016, 11:12 PM)Itm7 Wrote: Horns next opponent is being named at 11am (Aus time) tomorrow at press conference.

He's fighting on March 2 in Brisbane. Someone on Boxrec forum said it was to be against Randall Bailey (former IBF world champion) - http://boxrec.com/boxer/6750

Daym, Randall Bailey be old. I only saw him fight once against Mike Jones I think it was and he was losing by quite a lot until he scored his first knock down. His corner man was yelling "do u want me to stop this fight?!", was funny as. Next thing, he scores a wicked KO with an uppercut. 

I don't think he'll be able to touch Jeff Horn honestly, he's just too old now. Still, Jeff better watch out for coz he's got 1 punch power