Jeff Horn
Jeff Horn seems to be handed much tougher opponents than JP. Maybe because welterweights don't have that one-punch power like heavyweights do so Duco could be more confident in him being able to out box someone?

Horn set to fight this guy - http://boxrec.com/boxer/482823 - in Sydney in December. http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/jeff-horn-punishes-alfredo-blanco-for-10-rounds-to-book-likely-showdown-with-european-champion/news-story/a48019c936a0ee9e2623602fa9537e94

Pulling him off the Fight for Life card. Also heard BBB and Izu being considered for F4L and Willis Meehan chasing a fight with Hemi Ahio on the same card. Doesn't leave much room for rugby players..
We mustn't forget Jeff Horn.  Ranked WBO#7 and 13th in another alphabet, he's ranked close to Parker in his division.  Mayweather has retired, Pacman is about to, so it's really a good division.  I'd love for him to have one or two more quality fights, and then fight Amir Khan:

Welterweight (147 lbs)

WBA--13. Jeff Horn

IBF--12. Jeff Horn

WBO--Timothy Bradley Champion
1. Sadam Ali
2. Manny Pacquiao
3. Brandon Rios
4. Amir Khan
5. Jesse Vargas
6. Chris Algieri
7. Jeff Horn
8. Ray Robinson
9. Bradley Skeete
10. Shawn Porter
11. Dmitry Mikhaylenko
12. Fariz Mammadov
13. Errol Spence, Jr.
14. Konstantin Ponomarev
15. Cristian Nestor Romero
Great fight for Jeff Horn on Fight for Life.  He has a good win over Junior Witter:

http://boxrec.com/boxer/482823

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208072128418612&set=a.2563100154421.2146787.1161601008&type=3&theater
5 ko's from 22 wins...
Which is why the fight got made. Great record, with no chance of hurting Horn.
Yup...
Guys Jeff has a hard nights work ahead of him. Ahmed has good hand speed - makes great use of angles & the ring space. Puts his punches together in bunches and has good defensive skills. Ben Rabah IMO has been Jeffs toughest opponent to date - albeit 4 or his last 5 opponents have been in the top 15 ratings. Ahmed will be his toughest test to date stylistically. He is an awkward customer and i didnt chose him - he is Jeff's mandated challenger for his IBF Intercontinental title. He's not what i would call tailor made for Jeff's style as Ahmed fights of the back foot comfortably and is a good counter puncher. This will be an exciting close fight and one i am tipping will go the distance. I believe Jeff will control the flow of the fight landing the cleaner more telling blows - I am hoping Jeff will walk through Ahmeds shots to land his own power shots and if Ahmed decides to stand and trade he will be at great risk of being knocked out.
thanks Stu- and welcome to nzboxchat! I think you'll find we're a little less confrontational over here than that other forum...
Welcome aboard, Stu. IMHO, Jeff has had tougher opposition than Parker. Could be that he doesn't KO them like Joe does. And he's in a tought division. Anyway, If Ahmed wins most of his fights by UD, that tells me two things: 1) Horn needs to catch up with him an exchange as much as possible, since he doesn't have to be too worried about Ahmed's power, 2) Ahmed must throw a lot of punches (as you say, punches in bunches) to outwork and outpoint his opposition. So if Horn can't KO him, he really needs to make sure he wins as many rounds as possible so that he's clearly ahead at the end of the fight.
Boxing: Australia’s Jeff Horn hopes for fight with Manny Pacquiao
October 13, 2015 1:25pm
GRANTLEE KIEZAThe Courier-Mail

ALL-TIME boxing great Manny Pacquiao will visit Australia next month and waiting for him will be an offer to fight rising Brisbane star Jeff Horn.

Pacquiao is due to arrive in Melbourne on November 16 for speaking engagements there and in Sydney.

The 36-year-old featured in the richest fight of all time in May when he lost over 12 rounds against Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas.

The bout generated $600 million with Pacquiao, now a Filipino congressman, earning more than $100 million as his share.

Horn, 27, a Brisbane schoolteacher now rated the No.7 contender for the WBO world welterweight title, is about to become a worldwide television hit with his promoter Duco Events organising major deals to showcase his talents internationally.

On Thursday night, Fox Sports will have a live telecast of his Auckland bout with Argentina’s Alfredo Blanco and another world-rated opponent is scheduled for December. Horn is undefeated in 12 pro fights after making the quarter-finals at the London Olympics.

His Melbourne-based matchmaker Stuart Duncan said he would approach 10-time world champion Pacquiao about facing Horn in what the Filipino great plans as a farewell to the sport next April.

“Right now, (Britain’s) Amir Khan is the favourite to get the fight with Manny which will be a massive event on the world stage,” Duncan said.

“But Jeff is fighting hard to be in the mix. He’s beating world-class opponents in great, exciting fashion and he has the talent to beat any fighter in the world. I will be making an approach to Manny about a fight with Jeff next year.”

Horn said his plan has always been to fight the very best in the world and if a Pacquiao fight could be arranged he’d jump at the opportunity.

“I’d love it,” Horn said.

“Even if I didn’t get the win but gave him a good fight it would help me build my profile on the world stage. But I give myself a chance against anyone. I’ve got a great trainer (Glenn Rushton) and his motto has always been to bite off more than you can chew and then chew like mad.

“I won Australian titles as an amateur and pro after only a few bouts when people thought I was crazy taking the fights so I’m up for any challenge.”

Horn’s fight with Blanco on Thursday night will be on the same card as one of the biggest ever trans-Tasman battles with Australia’s former world heavyweight title challenger Kali Meehan going against New Zealand’s world No.6 Joseph Parker.

Horn has been sparring Queenslanders Les Sherrington and Dennis Hogan, who both have major fights next month.

Sherrington faces unbeaten American Antoine Douglas in Las Vegas on November 6 while Hogan is planning to face WBA interim junior-middleweight world champ Jack Culcay in Germany after their September 26 fight in Berlin was postponed.

HORN V BLANCO, FOX SPORTS 1, 7PM, THURSDAY

@Kieza_cmail