Jeff Horn
Didn't realise Sol was on the card looking forward to seeing what he's got left at 40 yrs old his opponent has a decent record lots of knockouts but I suspect he may not be as good as his record suggests...
Yeah, he's supposed to be good, but that may be Sol talking him up. Looking to go up the rankings if he wins. Believe he's #15 now.
Can someone do a round by round. I'm working nights and won't be able to catch it live Sad
Sorry Nakifan, it doesn't start til 9PM and I'm calling it an early nite.  Taping it though.

Good article on Bailey:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/the-knock-out-king-looks-to-ko-the-hornet-334986#more-334986
Can anyone update on what's happening in Brisbane? No international stream
Buttabean won via knockout in round 1 just to keep everyone happy.
Dylan Goddard also won the 1st fight via knockout in round 2. Two average spectacles so far.
Willis Meehan wins within a minute of round 1 against a guy who they looked like they dragged straight out of McDonalds. A shame as I would have liked to have seen more of Meehan. Having said that, he hinted at being on the Parker Takam undercard so hopefully we see him get more of a test if he appears on that card.
Meehan vs Junior Fa would be a good fight
Cheers Monkey, surely they'll throw Solomon Haumono on the undercard too. It looks likely they're grooming his popularity for a Parker fight after Takam