Horn/Tszyu Wednesday-FREE
Yep, a free fight this Wednesday from 9PM-1AM NZ time.  Usually it's PPV, but in NZ, it's free.

Channel 55, SKY SPORT 5.
Tim Tszyu: I am ready for Jeff Horn

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

IBF #6, WBO #9, WBC #12 light middleweight Tim Tszyu (15-0, 11 KOs) is confident he’ll defeat WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (20-2-1, 13 KOs) on Wednesday at the Bank Stadium at Townsville that will be televised on Foxtel Main Event on Pay-Per-View in Australia and ESPN+ in the USA.

Tszyu said on Channel nine Sports Sunday, “I have prepared by being in the ring with plenty of good boxers including Manny Pacquiao. I have been tested in sparring and training in America so I know the level I am at. I know the opposition that I am facing and I’m 100% confident in my ability and my fitness. I can do ten rounds or twelve rounds. I am ready.

“I started boxing at four years of age – I knew how to punch before I knew how to walk. I guess it was always in my blood. I have seen the bright lights – I have seen it all growing up ( as the son of Kostya Tszyu) and this is what I want to be.

“It’s been a long road but with only three days out – it’s go time – nothing else matters anymore.

“There will always be critics no matter what – I can only do what I can do. In terms of being the best in Australia. I have fought the best here in Australia. There is only one name left and that’s Jeff Horn.

“My goal is always to become a world champion one day – everything revolves in becoming a world champion one day. That is my road and this is one step closer.

“Its a one on one sport – there is no crowd fighting – there is no trainer fighting – it’s just me and him. If he is saying he has a hometown advantage well I disagree. I have plenty of fans here. There are plenty of people who don’t want Jeff to win.”

Tszyu is a favorite with betting agencies to defeat Horn. Horn is paying $4.50 to win a decision, and $6 to score a knockout. Tszyu is paying $2.88 to win on points, and $2.75 to stop Horn.
Fenech: Horn will win against Tszyu

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Hall of Famer Jeff Fenech has predicted that former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (20-2-1, 13 KOs) will defeat unbeaten IBF#6, WBO#9, WBC#12 light middleweight Tim Tszyu (15-0, 11 KOs) when they clash on Wednesday at the Bank Stadium at Townsville, Queensland, Australia.

“I see Jeff Horn winning and it could be by stoppage,” Fenech told the Daily Telegraph. “If he can beat Tim Tszyu to his punches like the punches he hit Michael Zerafa with, he’ll knock anybody out.

“…Jeff knew exactly what he had to do early in his last fight against Zerafa, and he needs to do the same to Tim, let Tim know that he’s there and needs to respect him. I really do believe Jeff Horn will win the fight.

“People are saying Jeff doesn’t have the hunger anymore, but he does have that hunger, he wants to prove to Australia and the world he has what it takes. Beating Tim Tszyu will give him that taste again.

“I learned something from Emanuel Steward. He knew what opponents you should fight and which ones you shouldn’t, and at this stage, I wouldn’t be telling Tim that Jeff Horn is the perfect opponent.”
Wednesday 26, August 2020
Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville, Queensland, Australia

super welter Tim Tszyu 15 0 0
S
Jeff Horn 20 2 1
pro boxing
International Boxing Federation Australasian Super Welter Title (supervisor: Adam Height)
World Boxing Organisation Global Super Welter Title (supervisor: Danny Leigh)

middle Issac Hardman 6 0 0
S
Jamie Weetch 12 3 0
pro boxing

super feather Liam Wilson 6 0 0
S
Jackson Woods 4 1 1
pro boxing

middle Joel Camilleri 18 6 1
S
Adam Copland 5 1 0
pro boxing

super bantam Shannon O'Connell 18 6 1
S
Kylie Fulmer 7 0 0
pro boxing
vacant Australia Female Super Bantam Title

welter Ben Horn 1 2 0
S
Patrick Clarke debut
pro boxing

fly Linn Sandstrom debut
S
Jessica Cashman debut
pro boxing

super feather Vegas Larfield debut
S
Ricky Hunt 0 4 0
pro boxing
https://www.boxingscene.com/jeff-horns-trainer-fires-back-critics-over-delay-stopping-tszyu-fight--151277