Super 8
Kwadjo fought on Super 8 cruiser card, plus fair pay fighting card. Seems to follow the cash, good journeyman because he gives rounds and doesn't get KO'd, but also won't win.
looks like a great night. Hope they have a PPV internet streaming option for those of us who don't have sky
It's not ppv, just on normal sky so pretty sure streaming on the fan pass thingy
sweet, will be worth getting the fan pass then
Hi All,
Hope your all happy with the SUPER 8 card.
There are now limited GA's for sale at: http://www.vslive.co.nz
They are $99+GST and include food.
GA for sale?  Now I find out after emailing you that very question!  No response.  Anyway, sounds good, and the food is a bonus.  Do you have steak, because that's what Sham will want.

Of course, James "Batman" Langton from Opunake will be KO'ing Monty Betham.  Everyone buy tickets and come see.

Card looks good VADR.  Thanks.
(09-28-2015, 05:43 PM)diehard Wrote: GA for sale?  Now I find out after emailing you that very question!  No response.  Anyway, sounds good, and the food is a bonus.  Do you have steak, because that's what Sham will want.

Of course, James "Batman" Langton from Opunake will be KO'ing Monty Betham.  Everyone buy tickets and come see.

Card looks good VADR.  Thanks.

Hi Diehard, 
I did email - twice Smile
GA's were released today as a limited option.
Steak on the tables, Chips etc in the GA's.
My apologies. Must have been blocked, as I only got the one that had your webpage. Anyway, people in Opunake will be happy that they can drive up in cars and hopefully a bus if they can't afford a table. We all want to support the Batman.

And steak on tables and chips? Sham may get a table just for himself, as he doesn't like to share.

Wishing you every success with the Super 8. As a boxing purist, I appreciate greatly a great card.
Hi All,

If you looking to come to SUPER 8 SKYCITY Auckland are offering the following rates:

SKYCITY Hotel: Premium Rooms $249.00
SKYCITY Grand Hotel: Premium Luxury Rooms $279.00

Notes:
Room only rates
Nett, non commissionable
GST inclusive at 15%
Rates are subject to availability at time of booking

Anyone wanting to booking can contact hotel reservation on the following contacts and quote “Super 8” to receive the discounted rates:
(09) 3636000 or 0800SKYCITY

SKYCITY Hotel email – hotel.reservations@skycity.co.nz
Grand Hotel email – grand.reservations@skycity.co.nz
VADR, you've got Betham's awesome body on your webpage promoting the fight. Plus all hype that goes with his winning a title like his father. All good. But he IS facing an opponent who's the current champ, James Langton. How about some love for him? A farmer from Taranaki who quit rugby at 38 to pursue boxing. Farms when he isn't boxing, puts up his own ring ahead of a title fight with Monty Filimaea, farms the next morning because the cows need to be milked...come on, make it exciting for BOTH fighters.