Wilder vs Breazeale
heavyweight Deontay Wilder 40 0 1
S
Dominic Breazeale 20 1 0
World Boxing Council World Heavyweight Title (supervisor: Charles Giles) 

featherweight Gary Russell Jr 29 1 0
S
Kiko Martinez 39 8 2
World Boxing Council World Featherweight Title (supervisor: Mauricio Sulaiman) 

lightweight Juan Heraldez 16 0 0
S
Argenis Mendez 25 5 2

heavyweight Robert Alfonso 18 0 0
S
Iago Kiladze 26 4 0

bantamweight Gary Antonio Russell 13 0 0
S
Saul Eduardo Hernandez 13 12 1

super lightweight Gary Antuanne Russell 8 0 0
S
Marcos Mojica 16 3 2

super lightweight Richardson Hitchins 8 0 0
S
Alejandro Munera 4 1 3

super lightweight Kenny Robles 5 1 0
S
Roy McGill 6 2 0

super flyweight Dylan Price 7 0 0
S
Manuel Salvador Manzo 4 6 2
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/112798370/deontay-wilder-v-dominic-breazeale-wilder-to-face-hearing-over-death-threats
Gary Russell Jr. set for rare ring appearance

WBC featherweight champion Gary Russell Jr. showed off his skills Wednesday at Gleason’s Gym in Brooklyn. Russell will take on former world champion Kiko Martinez Saturday in Showtime’s co-feature to Wilder-Breazeale. Russell had just one fight per year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. This is his first start of 2019.

Gary Russell Jr: “My opponent knows who he’s getting in the ring with. Anybody who has an extended amount of time to prepare for no one else but you, is a dangerous opponent. We don’t underestimate anybody, but I don’t think his best is going to be good enough.
“Martinez has no other way to fight than to come forward. We’ll control him with our jab and he won’t be able to get past it. I don’t see this fight going the distance.

“When it comes to game plans, you have to have the ability to be versatile. You have to be able to make adjustments. Having one game plan doesn’t necessarily work.

“It’s always about getting your hand raised, regardless of the situation. My dad said a long time ago, ‘if you’re better than somebody, be better than them.’ I’m not going to fight down to my competition. If he’s good enough to stay in there for the whole fight, then he’ll get beat up for 12 rounds.

“I know he’s a strong puncher, but I never watch too much footage of my opponents. Maybe a round or so. I prepare myself to the best of my abilities, regardless of the opponent.

“The ultimate goal is to focus on getting the win. I don’t worry about how big the stage is because that’s only going to take away from your performance.”
Would love it if Brezeale somehow takes this guy down....
(05-17-2019, 11:35 AM)diehard Wrote: I'm doing work in Auckland and won't be back in NP until tomorrow, so can't check Sky.  Is the fight free?  Thanx.

Yep free so long as you pay your monthly Sky bill!
Is this actually on Sky or ppv?
(05-18-2019, 03:58 PM)justafan Wrote: Is this actually on Sky or ppv?

It's free on Sky Sport 4 (channel 54) between 1 and 4pm tomorrow.
First fight: Mendez/Heraldez was a draw. Mendez wuz robbed.

Russell up next, then the Wilder/Breazeale fight.
Russell wins by TKO in the 5th on cuts. Wilder/Breazeale next.
Unbeaten super lightweight Juan Heraldez (16-0-1, 10 KOs) and former IBF super feather champ Argenis Mendez (25-5-3, 12 KOs) battled to a hard fought ten round draw on Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Scores were 95-95, 95-95, and 97-93 for Mendez.

Unbeaten heavyweight Robert Alfonso (18-0-1, 8 KOs) and Iago Kiladze (26-4-1, 18 KOs) fought to a lackluster eight round draw. A lethargic performance by 2008 Olympian Alfonso, who struggled with an opponent coming off three consecutive stoppage losses. Scores were 77-75 Alfonso, 77-75 Kiladze, 76-76.

Three “Gary Russell” brothers on tonight’s card with two younger siblings of WBC featherweight champion Gary Russell Jr. both emerging victorious. Lightweight Gary Antuanne Russell (9-0, 9 KOs), a 2016 Olympian, scored a fourth round knockout over Marcos Mojica (16-4-2, 12 KOs). Monica down twice in round four. Time was 2:13. Bantamweight Gary Antonio Russell (14-0, 11 KOs) won by six round technical decision over Saul Eduardo Hernandez (13-13-1, 8 KOs). Scores were 60-54, 60-54, 59-55.

Junior welterweight and 2016 Olympian Richardson Hitchins (9-0, 5 KOs) stopped Alejandro Munera (4-2-3, 4 KOs) after three one-sided rounds. Hitchins dropped Munera with a body shot in round three and the bout was halted after the round.