Wilder vs Breazeale
This really is a nothing defence, Breazeale is borderline top ten. Infact I don't think he'd beat either Parker or even Chisora, as for Wilder saying how can you win a fight if you've been on the canvas twice he's delusional. He was completely outboxed. A guy who shouldn't even be champion against a guy not worthy of a world title challenge (just like last time) what a crock....
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/deontay-wilder-and-dominic-breazeale-transcript-quotes/117736
Deontay Wilder: He’s in there with a real killer

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has reacted to challenger Dominic Breazeale comments about Saturday night’s Showtime-televised clash from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

“I mean that was what every opponent I’ve faced has said. Every one of them. If it’s been ten years, then for ten years they’ve been spewing the same thing for ten years…he’s going to find out. He’s going to realize that he’s never been in a ring with a guy like myself. He’s fought for the world title before and it seemed like he didn’t belong there in the first place.

“Now he’s in there with a real killer. A real one who speaks his piece and I mean what I say. Nobody’s going to stop me. I mean what I say and I say what I mean and come the 18th he’s going to find out.

“This guy is very nervous. I know everything that he wants to do. I know it all. And he should be nervous because I don’t mean no good for him. All bad intentions. If you’re a first time viewer of boxing, I don’t know, it depends on how you feel about seeing a body on the ground or seeing blood on somebody. You’re going to be in for a treat.

“I hope you stick around for the next one and the next one to come because I’m the most exciting heavyweight in the business, period. Period. There’s no one that’s more exciting that brings the pain and that brings the drama as I.”
Dominic Breazeale looking for a huge knockout

Heavyweight Dominic Breazeale is confident he can take down WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder on Saturday night in their Showtime-televised world title clash from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

“I don’t see any fundamental skills [in Wilder],” proclaims Breazeale. “I don’t see any successes on his part. He’s been champion for about four years. He hasn’t grown. He hasn’t changed. Yes, he’s got a big right-hand but don’t we all in the heavyweight division? We all have knockout power.

“So I think I’m walking into a fight where I’m the more skilled, more athletic and bigger, stronger guy.”

Breazeale is also aiming to win by KO.

“I’m always looking for a huge knockout, something to impress the fans and impress the boxing community.

“At the same time, I’m never looking for it. I’m never trying to surge and try too hard to get the knockout. I always let it come. But this one, it’s going to be a lot better success. It’s going to be a lot better sleeping May 18 the night after I win the title, if I get a knockout.

“Don’t get me wrong. A win’s a win but at the same time I want to impress the world. I want to impress the boxing community with a big knockout. When I say big knockout one where my right hand, my left hand is going to make contact and he goes out. Doesn’t get back up.”
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/112759228/heavyweight-champ-deontay-wilder-threatens-to-kill-rival-in-the-ring
(05-16-2019, 11:31 AM)diehard Wrote: https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/112759228/heavyweight-champ-deontay-wilder-threatens-to-kill-rival-in-the-ring

Does anybody know how to watch the fight in NZ?

Don’t mind paying, just can’t seem to figure out where
(05-16-2019, 02:38 PM)Cam84 Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 11:31 AM)diehard Wrote: https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/112759228/heavyweight-champ-deontay-wilder-threatens-to-kill-rival-in-the-ring

Does anybody know how to watch the fight in NZ?

Don’t mind paying, just can’t seem to figure out where

Welcome aboard, Cam. If you have Sky, check the Sky Pop Up channels, and also Sky Channel 65, which is usually PPV at $35. Good luck.
Live on Sky Sport 4 (channel 54) from 1-4PM this Sunday.
(05-17-2019, 10:27 AM)nullanulla Wrote: Live on Sky Sport 4 (channel 54) from 1-4PM this Sunday.
I'm doing work in Auckland and won't be back in NP until tomorrow, so can't check Sky. Is the fight free? Thanx.