Duco at it again
seriously fuck these guys, there are so many talented boxers in multiple divisions in NZ but yet again we get the Brown Butterbean fighting Manu Vatuvei an utter shit show of a fight
These guys are a cancer on the boxing scene in NZ. Joe will never evolve as a fighter under their watch
they can also take the majority of the blame for these Charity boxing deaths
theyre the guys that served us up Ryder vs Watson etc etc etc
Duco got Joe a world title, and a massive fight against AJ, then a second massive fight against White. They've done huge things for Joe. It's a shame there's not more NZ fighters under Duco.

Manu vs Butterbean is trash, but it's no reason to shit on what Duco have done for Joe.

Secondly, Duco aren't responsible for someone dying in a second rate corporate boxing match. Blame the organizers, who let a under prepared guy get into the ring.
(11-15-2018, 06:51 PM)mippy Wrote: Duco got Joe a world title, and a massive fight against AJ, then a second massive fight against White. They've done huge things for Joe. It's a shame there's not more NZ fighters under Duco.

Manu vs Butterbean is trash, but it's no reason to shit on what Duco have done for Joe.

Secondly, Duco aren't responsible for someone dying in a second rate corporate boxing match. Blame the organizers, who let a under prepared guy get into the ring.

Too true. Why all this hating on my man, Mr Higgins? Not only him, but Lonergan helped to get Pacman in OZ for Horn, and a title fight with Bud. Pretty good if you ask me.

Hey, I'm even ok with the Manu/Butterbean fight. What's the harm? As long as he surrounds the undercard with some top NZ names, which I think he has. Even Jr is on the undercard.
(11-15-2018, 06:55 PM)diehard Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 06:51 PM)mippy Wrote: Duco got Joe a world title, and a massive fight against AJ, then a second massive fight against White. They've done huge things for Joe. It's a shame there's not more NZ fighters under Duco.

Too true. Why all this hating on my man, Mr Higgins? Not only him, but Lonergan helped to get Pacman in OZ for Horn, and a title fight with Bud. Pretty good if you ask me.

Hey, I'm even ok with the Manu/Butterbean fight. What's the harm? As long as he surrounds the undercard with some top NZ names, which I think he has. Even Jr is on the undercard.

Higgins on his own this time so will be interesting
(11-15-2018, 09:23 PM)markk Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 06:55 PM)diehard Wrote:

Higgins on his own this time so will be interesting

Hadn't thought about that, markk. He's been with Lonergan in the early days, and then with other promoters when Parker challenged for the title. He's gonna have to really hustle as Lonergan sold the corporate tables and Stanaway did the marketing. Both are gone.