Hemi Ahio
I personally always saw a boxer that could easily be tagged with Hemi. Yes he could bang but past that, he was always going to be up against it the higher he rose. I hope he focuses back on boxing...too many limbs flying around in kickboxing...
So Hemis coming back against a familiar hard headed opponent with a big losing record. Strange fight to take as Jnr leads with his head and swings bombs for a couple of rounds. I must admit I'm just pleased to see the guy coming back though. Hopefully he takes it serious this time and is back for good.
He's also scheduled to fight Conrad Lam 2 weeks earlier. Nice to see him active again.
(10-19-2018, 10:26 PM)African Monkey Wrote: He's also scheduled to fight Conrad Lam 2 weeks earlier. Nice to see him active again.

I don't think this is happening.
(10-19-2018, 10:28 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 10:26 PM)African Monkey Wrote: He's also scheduled to fight Conrad Lam 2 weeks earlier. Nice to see him active again.

I don't think this is happening.
all go on hemi side.  
markk, are you cornering Hemi also?
(10-21-2018, 04:31 PM)diehard Wrote: markk, are you cornering Hemi also?

no. but he hs same coach as junior.  and also training partner. im part of wider team i guess and made this fight for him .