52 marathons in 52 weeks
Not boxing related, but I just like to tell all that I'm doing this challenge beginning with the Brighton (England) marathon this Sunday. I won't be back in NZ until the North Shore marathon on September 6th, here's the link to my Facebook page please give it a like.
https://m.facebook.com/pages/52-marathons-in-52-weeks-for-St-Catherines-Hospice-Crawley/737431806322785?ref=bookmarks
Cheers.
Hey mate great effort, it will be an amazing feat! All the best... I actually just pulled out of an Oxfam 100km walk due to training commitments and I thought that was going to be hard!
Cheers mate, are you in Beijing? Its not down on boxrecs china schedule yet.
Awesome stuff Craigyid14. I can't actually view the link as I am not on facebook. Do you have a year off work? Or will that be travelling with you?
(04-11-2015, 12:20 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: Cheers mate, are you in Beijing? Its not down on boxrecs china schedule yet.

Not yet mate, last week of training camp this week to taper off and fly out 21st fight on 24th...
Steven

I'm in england at the moment where hopefully I'll be working soon. Then I'll be working back in nz when I'll be running marathons for 3 months between nz and Australia. The rest of the time I'll be in south east Asia, not working but living like a local
I've ran 18 now, im running in Bangkok Sunday although I must admit I'm a bit weary with the situation.
Wow Craig, amazing effort mate. I bet weary is an understatement! Keep up the good work..
How are your legs and feet holding up?
Be careful in Bangkok, and we're all wishing you well.