Parker vs Flores
Brendan burke and myself find the opponents then the dibella match maker will do the deal. you the have to get it past the showtime match maker. as we are growing and developing and have a certain budgets it is a limited amount of people. thing will change over the year id say as the current tender changes things
(10-31-2018, 06:23 PM)justafan Wrote: We only deal in tall southpaws though so will need a pay increase for orthodox or shorter southpaw fighters sorry markk...

So true. But for a more "professional" approach, I was going to recommend Stu Duncan, who handles Parker and Horn. Great connections, and has done well with both of those guys to get them belts despite flaws in their skill set. Very approachable, but I don't know his financial conditions. I do know that he researches the hell out of opponents before making recommendations.
(10-31-2018, 08:07 PM)diehard Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 06:23 PM)justafan Wrote: We only deal in tall southpaws though so will need a pay increase for orthodox or shorter southpaw fighters sorry markk...

So true.  But for a more "professional" approach, I was going to recommend Stu Duncan, who handles Parker and Horn.  Great connections, and has done well with both of those guys to get them belts despite flaws in their skill set.  Very approachable, but I don't know his financial conditions.  I do know that he researches the hell out of opponents before making recommendations.
yeah know stu well. Lou has his own guys for the research and deals. ike i said hasn't been a need so far but will now id say
A good matchmaker is important but having the budget to finance their recommendations/options is importanter
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12153440
David Light v Lance Bryant and Andrei Mikhailovich v Adrian Tahia added to the Parker undercard. That’s too great fights added to an already stacked bill for a local show!
(11-04-2018, 02:57 AM)tm7 Wrote: David Light v Lance Bryant and Andrei Mikhailovich v Adrian Tahia added to the Parker undercard. That’s too great fights added to an already stacked bill for a local show!

The 2 best fights of the night for me. Great step up fights for both of them.
Brilliant fights the pair of them, puts Parker and Fa to shame. Be interesting to see who they get for local boys Morgan and Nort.
I wasn't gonna buy this PPV fight, but if the undercard is shaping up as well as has been reported, maybe???
Yeah great undercard. Problem for both junior and joe is that you need to spend around 500k for Joseph and 100k for junior to get mouth watering match ups and the that dosnt work !!!