Joseph Parker
As far as Parker vs Chisora goes, JP should be winning in good fashion, but then I feel like I've been saying that for years now and he almost always makes fights harder than he should. Still I'm gonna keep going with that prediction, I got Parker in 9th round stoppage
My prediction...Chisora to knockout JP.

Parker does NOT have the power. If he goes hard he will get tired, he will get hit, and it will end like Chisora Takam.

If JP stays on the outside, stays busy, could win a close decision.
Nope. I think he will bamboozle Delboy with his speed

In and out. BAM. BAM Constantly.

Parker by eventual KO
Parker needs to find some power or Chisora will bully him like Whyte did.
Whyte only bullied him after the head clash

Not before
yip Kiwi the first 2 rounds JP was making Whyte looks silly- even the UK commentors were saying how better JP was then came the butt. Now yes it would have been a shock and disorientating for awhile but also JP is known to switch off in places - I think after the 2nd KD it seemed to wake JP up again.
Hopefully a focused JP like the first 2 Whyte rounds is too efficient for Delboy
bit of a fluff piece on JP getting ready to head to Vegas for training
https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/115221287/joseph-parker-ready-to-enter-las-vegas-training-camp-for-dereck-chisora-fight
Frustrated Joseph Parker vows to make Dereck Chisora pay for stalled fight negotiations
Duncan Johnstone
20:40, Aug 26 2019

Joseph Parker finally left Auckland on Monday night vowing to take out his frustrations on British heavyweight Dereck Chisora.

A fight that has been almost a year in the making is all-but set to happen on October 26 in London with Parker's manager David Higgins receiving a belated offer from British promoter Eddie Hearn.

An April clash was turned down by former WBO champion Parker because he felt he didn't have sufficient time to prepare and this time-frame has been pushed to the limit by the ongoing struggles to nail down the details.

Joseph Parker is happy to have another top fight in his sights.
Parker (26-2) will have nine weeks to tune up for Chisora (31-9), heading straight into camp in Las Vegas with trainer Kevin Barry.

"It's nearly there but the last four or five weeks it's been very hard to communicate with them," Parker, 27, said of finalising the deal with the 35-year-old Chisora.

"We are going into camp a little bit blind. I'm not so much angry, just frustrated that it has taken so long.

"I just want to punch Chisora in the face ... he has been calling me a chicken. To be honest, as an old dog he has more experience than me but he has more losses than me.

"I want to knock him out, that's what I want to do."

A busy Joseph Parker wore down Alex Leapai in their July fight in the United States.
Higgins also voiced his frustrations and felt there was some gamesmanship coming into play from Chisora and his manager David Haye.

That included a haggle over who would be the front man in what could be a lively promotion for the fight at the O2 Arena.

"It's getting pretty tight. It's been like extracting teeth from our new promoter Eddie Hearn," Higgins said.

"They also want Joseph to be the B side, as in Chisora v Parker rather than Parker v Chisora while Joe clearly has a better record than Chisora.

"They might think it gives them a mental edge but it doesn't."

Higgins felt Parker would be in the frame to stake a claim for a world title fight from the rematch between Andy Ruiz Jr and Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia on December 7 if he could dismiss Chisora with style.

"We'll get the job done and we will be in pole position to call out the winner of Joshua and Ruiz. In fact we could even probably still fight on that card if we get a good result," Higgins said.

To be fair, Hearn has had his hands full finalising the Saudi deal while also juggling a suitable headline act for the London promotion. Parker and Chisora are a good fit for London, Chisora a regular there and Parker having made his name in the UK where he has fought Hughie Fury, Joshua and Dillian Whyte.

Parker will have his partner Laine and their three young daughters with him in Vegas for the first time for this two-month stint there.

He felt it was important to see his young children daily and that would benefit his mental state for the camp.

A trim looking Parker said he was in "good shape" after daily workouts in Auckland while he awaited for his next fight deal to come through, the second of a three-fight contract with Hearn.

"I've kept busy, I reckon I'll enter camp in my best condition," he said.

Stuff
Early warning signs for Joseph Parker who expects 'every trick in the book' from Dereck Chisora
Duncan Johnstone

Two former world champs get together at Parker's Las Vegas gym to work on their games.
Joseph Parker and his team are expecting "every trick in the book" from Dereck Chisora in the leadup to their heavyweight clash in London in October.

Parker has flown from Auckland to Las Vegas to start his training camp for the fight that is set for October 26 though hasn't been formally announced.

The delay in getting the fight details is just the start of what the Parker camp believe will be a murky time heading into a clash that has been in the making for the better part of a year.

Joseph Parker says he won't be distracted by British mind games as he prepares to fight Dereck Chisora in London in late October.
Parker said they had been trying to get the fight date confirmed for the "last four to five weeks" with no success though a formal offer has finally been received and will be accepted.

"If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say it's old David Haye (Chisora's manager) doing a little gentleman's agreement with (promoter) Eddie Hearn to try and delay us and leave us as little time as possible," Parker's manager David Higgins told Stuff.

Eddie Hearn and David Higgins resume their friendly rivalry for Joseph Parker's clash with Dereck Chisora.
That would follow a similar script earlier in the year when they wanted Parker to take on Chisora at short notice.

"They ran the time down and we called their bluff and pulled the pin," Higgins said, revealing that there was also pressure for Parker to front Chisora at short notice again for an October 6 fight in Manchester.

"I think it's that old colonial arrogance ... you know, we are from the colonies.

"We are told we are the B-side for this fight by our own promoter because you have those wealthy English toffs Eddie Hearn and David Haye scheming away. But we are used to that."

Higgins suspects the fun and games have only just begun.

"I can see there is going to be a hell of a lot of gamesmanship in the buildup to this fight," he said.

British heavyweight Dereck Chisora is an expereinced campaigner.
"With Chisora and Haye you are dealing with two very old dogs and experienced campaigners that will try every trick in the book.

"Less so Hearn. He is our promoter, he has probably got a bob each way. But Chisora and Haye ... there will be games and this late confirmation is part of it."

The fight is crucial to former WBO champion Parker's hopes of getting back into title contention. He must beat the rugged Chisora to achieve that in what is his second bout of a three-fight deal with Hearn.

Higgins confirmed a British referee would control the fight with a judging panel made up of one neutral judge, one Australian or New Zealander and one Brit.

"But as we have seen on our trips to the UK, there has been officiating disgraces every time," Higgins said, producing three examples.

"Against Hughie Fury a house house referee was installed, breaching every contract, and we got him changed.

"Against Anthony Joshua we all saw the referee didn't let Joe engage.

"Then the head butt against Dillian Whyte was called a knockdown.

"Three times we have been stuffed around and not treated fairly. So we know what we are dealing with and this attempted game playing won't affect Joseph's psychology because he has been through the ringer up there."

Stuff
Higgins is an idiot.