Joseph Parker
Let's hope not, heavyweight boxing doesn't need another backwards step.
(08-28-2019, 02:15 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 01:02 AM)bart Wrote: I see what your saying but I feel its a good fight to take- yes Chisora is a risk but so it should be at this level. I'm not sure a US promoter would have given JP any better.
Eddie Hearn has plans whether it is the enhancement of JP over his UK stable is to be seen but winning this fight is fully up to JP and KB.
The chances of a title fight after for either fighter looks remote.
Like (if JP gets W) a fight v Pulev-Povetkin (if he bears Hughie)
More like EH wants to offer JP up to Usyk..
Anyway JP is 3-4 wins away min from a title fight- lots of backwards and forwards in the div likely before Xmas and he would have to stay unbeaten in those fights

If Ruiz beats AJ again, I reckon Parker's next. Ruiz believes he was hard done by in there title fight. He'll want to avenge that loss asap.

I dont think Haymon would give Eddie a chance to get the belts back. If he wins the belts will be on the PBC circuit for a long time. Best chance is to get high in the rankings and hope for a shot at a vacant belt, same thing as last time.
Yep that how it looks to me Beef
The sanctioning bodies will want control back very soon, so it will open up again
That is JP best chance to get a shot
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/115334241/david-haye-predicts-joseph-parker-v-dereck-chisora-to-be-an-absolute-barnstormer
Fight may be in doubt as Chisoras team slow to commit to drug testing..... wonder why
Hopefully it gets sorted
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12263090
(08-29-2019, 10:09 PM)bart Wrote: Fight may be in doubt as Chisoras team slow to commit to drug testing..... wonder why
Hopefully it gets sorted
Joe and team really need to get these guys to commit to the drug testing regime, otherwise hes walking into an ambush, look the muscle and power gain Chisora has achieved since joining up with Haye. This guy was a notoriously lazy trainer and never possessed the punching power he does now. The warning lights were there during the Takam fight, Id never seen anyone stand toe toe and go to war with Takam absorb the punches he did and then knock Takam out, something is really fishy about that whole UK heavyweight scene, from Joshua to Whyte and now Chisora. I dont care if Joe pulls out or the fight gets canned, there are better fights out there and every time Joe has set foot in the UK hes been given the short end of the stick
Yup your spot on. Whyte is the tip of the iceberg.. AJ is a failed test waiting to happen.I think they have always felt above the law and timed their 'supplement regime'to be clear for testing... until whyte. Chisora has had a massive turn around later in life... seems like he has turned back the hands of time. Def a lot could be down to focus and proper training and diet but I feel there could be more to it
I see you guys are targeting the UK fighters. While probably true, Jarrell Miller also tested positive for steroids, and he's from the US. Povetkin has also tested positive, and he's from Russia. But yes, don't fight Chisora unless he agrees to targeted drug tests. As Ike says, lots of good fights out there for Joe. Personally, I'd go after Charr or Trevor Bryan, both ranked in the top 3.
If they don't agree to VADA

Call off the fight