Joseph Parker
https://www.boxingnews24.com/2019/07/hearn-says-golovkin-possible-for-oct-5-chisora-vs-parker-on-oct-26-in-london/
Thank you. Is this part of an undercard or a main event.
Not sure yet but but prob a co feature bout
Chris Arreola would be a good test for JP
(08-06-2019, 09:40 AM)bart Wrote: Chris Arreola would be a good test for JP

As would Kownaski.
I think JP takes care of Kownacki - movement and speed wins the fight there. He is relentless though, like Delboy. I am concerned JP v Del that JP can't take rounds off like he does as that will fall into Dels hands
I don't see it. JP is so wrong for Dell Boy. Dellboy will just walk into punches like (dare I say it) Andy Ruiz.
JP slowed Takam and Ruiz down enough to win.
Dell Boy is older and slower, and without the goodies Dillian and AJ have been taking, he will be punished.

JP wins in a canter, and looks good doing it.

I get how everyone has been disappointed after JP's 2 losses, but he's not as far off the pace as people think he is.
Fury? 1 out of 10
Wilder? 2 out of 10
AJ? 3 out of 10

If you are at that level, you might have your day, like Ruiz, and be the heavyweight champion of the world.
Not many others in the top 20 can match JP for work ethic.
I would like to believe Del isn't on anything but had a big transformation since linking with Haye.... I presume he is clean , he just trained -eats and sleeps better. If he has a sniff he's in a fight he has a huge engine- if he gets flummoxed then he stalls
(08-06-2019, 10:07 PM)bart Wrote: I would like to believe Del isn't on anything but had a big transformation since linking with Haye.... I presume he is clean , he just trained -eats and sleeps better. If he has a sniff he's in a fight he has a huge engine- if he gets flummoxed then he stalls

It wouldn't suprise me if he was tbh.
(08-06-2019, 10:07 PM)bart Wrote: I would like to believe Del isn't on anything but had a big transformation since linking with Haye.... I presume he is clean , he just trained -eats and sleeps better. If he has a sniff he's in a fight he has a huge engine- if he gets flummoxed then he stalls

The one thing I would say is Chisora has often had issues in the past being a lazy trainer and not respecting or listening to his coaches. I remember when Enzo Calzaghe trained him for a couple of fights there was a video where Enzo was trying to get him to do hill sprints and chisora was just like "nah" and enzos head almost exploded.

Well, Haye has knocked chisora out in the past so I imagine he respects him quite a bit lol.