Joseph Parker
(06-24-2019, 04:29 PM)Kiwi Wrote: I see that WBO has made Usyk the new Mandatory.

Belts could easily splinter from here.

But I like Parker-Ruiz for all the marbles. Big UK fight....

I don't think it'd be in the UK, surely Mexico. Ruiz thinks he was robbed by the judges in NZ.
Usyk v Parker for the WBO could certainly happen next year

Hearn will be right on it
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/113891876/dereck-chisora-looms-for-joseph-parker-as-kiwi-looks-to-stay-active
I dont like the Chisora or Usyk fight, but given Hearn is pulling the strings theyre likely to happen
Parker won't fight Usyk unless it's for a title, way too high risk, too little reward.
(06-24-2019, 06:27 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 04:29 PM)Kiwi Wrote: I see that WBO has made Usyk the new Mandatory.

Belts could easily splinter from here.

But I like Parker-Ruiz for all the marbles. Big UK fight....

I don't think it'd be in the UK, surely Mexico. Ruiz thinks he was robbed by the judges in NZ.

I honestly think Joshua sleeps Riz inside 2-3 rounds if the fight takes place in the UK. He got carried away after that knock down and left himself open for that over hand right once that detonated AJ never recovered. I think like Lewis Rahman 2 AJ makes the necessary adjustments and KOs Ruiz. Joe and Ruiz will probably never fight again and if they did it plays out the same way, Joe is all wrong for Ruiz
Ruiz is all wrong for AJ.

But in the UK I give AJ a 50 / 50 chance of winning the rematch
As good a boxer as Ruiz is the AJ that turned up in that 1st fight wasnt the version of AJ Id ever seen before, something was really off about him that night eventually it will all come out in the wash
mark my words, Ruiz doesnt get out of the 3rd if the rematch takes place in the UK
Hmmm

I really think you are undervaluing all that Ruiz was doing in there

Aj has weaknesses that Ruiz is almost taylor-made to exploit
(07-03-2019, 11:57 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Hmmm

I really think you are undervaluing all that Ruiz was doing in there

Aj has weaknesses that Ruiz is almost taylor-made to exploit

I agree. It wasn't a KO out of nowhere, AJ got completely schooled and exposed. He was knocked down 4 times lol. I don't see how things would be any different next time out.