Professional Boxing in NZ
Shamrock, wouldn't you have picked the same kinds of fights for joe? is the kid not doing a good job?

I have to say, even though the opponents have been sketchy....he's looked better and better every outing.
No doubt about the $$$ Daneo. You're thinking like Duco. I'm thinking about Parker fighting a top ten guy and boosting his ranking.
Agree Cali, that's all you can ask of a prospect to get better each time out. It took me a while to come around to JP's so called talent but I'm starting to. But only because he is getting better each time..
Sadly I'm one of those gullible ones...
Ah, I always get close to paying, just to see Baby Joseph. Yes, Daneo, get on the Parker Express! All aboard.
Better with punchbags, bravo.

Stil won't buy his fights..
Cali, it's also the bullshit hype that ruins the reality.
haha Sham....bullshit, hype and boxing. thats hardly a new look for the sport.

these are the fighters joe's supposed to put to sleep, and he's doing it. Its early days yet, but i think there is no debate as to the enormity of the task ahead to become a bona fide hw contender.

agree wholeheartedly with the ppv fees tho. duco greedy as.
That's just it Cali, you hardly want to pay top ppv to watch setups and gimmicks..
I hear the retarded Tena Pora just out of jail is ducos next gimmick.
Sham, he's not retarded, he has fetal alcohol, which was caused by his mother drinking while Pora was in the womb. Not Pora's fault. Big mistake by Duco. Ms. D wrote him a letter, as she is on the NZ Fetal Alcohol Board.

Duco had such good cards, like the FOTC card. Don't know why circus acts started to take over. Lonergan?