Professional Boxing in NZ
I agree David should stay retired. I wouldn't be surprised if the Meehan Tua fight happens though. Money talks
I reckon he could easily stop Meehan regardless of inactivity, same with Shane if they rematched. Some guys are tailor made for tua...
I'm not so sure, Tua has looked completely gone his last few fights. No power, he doesn't throw enough punches. Meehan has seemed to strangely get better, he looks much fitter than Tua and I reckon it'd be a lopsided points win for Kali. I hope this fight doesn't happen.
Well, Tua has done this often enough. Fight a fight or two, retire and get fat, get the call to prepare for a fight, get in shape, and fight another fight. Just wonder when and where it'll all end...
I'm another who would rather Tua would leave it where it currently lies but maybe he does not want to be remembered for his dismal last fight when there have been so many highlights.

I have been told this is the final under-card for Thursday night. I would be very surprised if it's not 100% accurate but at the same time don't say I didn't warn you if it's not.

Joe Blackbourn vs Friday Nwaiwu over 6 rounds, Bowyn Morgan vs Ivana Seau over 6 also and Izu Ugonah vs Thomas Peato again over 6 rounds.
And of course everyone's favorite the Butterbean against Finau Maka.
So I assume the Winners of each fight are going to be the first ones name in the list

Joe Blackbourn
Bowyn Morgan
Izu Ugonah
Butterbean
Only 5 fights???
Awful, awful bill. From the main event, to the fat pretender. I don't see how anybody can justify paying for that.
If it's a money issue, why not get a couple of our top amateurs? I think Duco is just putting too much emphasis on Parker and ignoring a good undercard. Blackbourn and Izy would be good to see, but make it competitive. As VADR would say, "make every fight count."
But even the main event is poor.