Lance Revill
Fai, Sham called you uso. He's down with it!
(07-30-2018, 08:50 PM)diehard Wrote: Fai, Sham called you uso. He's down with it!

Fai is my brother die, he is my uso
(07-30-2018, 09:19 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 08:50 PM)diehard Wrote: Fai, Sham called you uso. He's down with it!

That's special Sham. The pair of you. I'm gonna go to sleep tonite with a tear in my eye. Seriously, glad you guys get along! Sham, hope you're doing well. Still riding the bike???
(07-30-2018, 09:46 PM)diehard Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 09:19 PM)shamrock Wrote:

That's special Sham.  The pair of you.  I'm gonna go to sleep tonite with a tear in my eye.  Seriously, glad you guys get along!  Sham, hope you're doing well.  Still riding the bike???

Lol die yes nearly every day. Its a great bike
Sham what bike are you riding? dont park infront of the dairy shop when you stop for a mince pie, storm might steal it off you..lol
(07-31-2018, 12:06 PM)faimoko Wrote: Sham what bike are you riding? dont park infront of the dairy shop when you stop for a mince  pie, storm might steal it off you..lol

Hahaha fai, I dont stop at Huntly..
what are you doing these days sham? everytime i miss you i watch maori boxing on u-tube, i see you carry your green bucket into the ring..lol..
Lance is probably angry no one wants to listen to his Ali story anymore. Needs to stay relevant some how.
(07-31-2018, 12:40 PM)faimoko Wrote: what are you doing these days sham? everytime i miss you i watch maori boxing on  u-tube, i see you carry your green bucket into the ring..lol..

not much going on in Hams fai, no wonder stormy was mischievous. Miss Auck heaps and our meetings at the rubbish dump hahaha 
Sham we dont want you back in auckland uso all the women are now safe in thier homes since you left...hahahaha