Parker vs Whyte
Miller has a come forward style that JP just lost to in Whyte, I wouldn't take that fight.
Breazeale, Duhaupas, Wach or maybe Jennings would be a better match up imo. Joe needs to get rounds in against tough but beatable guys.
Joe needs a year break from boxing, do some weight training buy a new car eat burger king go to samoa for holiday and start again after 12 months..just watch out for those uncles looking for a handout..lol
this video sums up a lot of what concerned me about this fight https://youtu.be/MgbUobEa29k
Playing to the ref is one of the foundations of professional sport. If the ref wasn't stepping in, then Joe should have had the tools to deal with it himself.
how dare Joe stick to the rules and attempt to fight within them, its not in every professional athletes mentality to illegally get an advantage in their sport. The Referee needs to be questioned and put under the spotlight for poor/biased officiating
(07-31-2018, 03:12 PM)mippy Wrote: Playing to the ref is one of the foundations of professional sport. If the ref wasn't stepping in, then Joe should have had the tools to deal with it himself.

By doing what, using illegal tactics himself? Not sure that would have gone down well with the UK ref...
When opponents lose to Parker in NZ, it's the judges. When Joe loses in the UK, it's the ref. Come on man, take some responsibility for the results. No need to use illegal tactics. Just let your hands go instead of being inactive for large parts of the fight.
(07-31-2018, 05:43 PM)diehard Wrote: When opponents lose to Parker in NZ, it's the judges.  When Joe loses in the UK, it's the ref.  Come on man, take some responsibility for the results.  No need to use illegal tactics.  Just let your hands go instead of being inactive for large parts of the fight.

Im not saying the ref cost him the fight entirely but he sure as shit didnt help Joes cause, the officiating was biased and Dillian was getting away with illegal tactics the whole fight.
Joe  beat Takam and Ruiz fairly, go back and score the fights
As Richie McCaw says, gotta play to the refs. Sure, the refs didn't help Joe, so adapt to the refs approach, instead of losing and complaining about it. Not Joe, more KB complaining.

Yes, I thought Joe beat Ruiz and Takam. What I'm saying is that Ruiz and Takam shouldn't complain. They needed to be more active.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/105945690/dillian-whyte-reveals-injuries-that-nearly-derailed-his-win-over-nz-heavyweight-joseph-parker