Parker vs Whyte
(07-29-2018, 10:22 PM)Kiwi Wrote: I honestly hope he does retire

But I fear he won't
Bro, Parker is only 26, not 46..lol
barry should have been replaced 5 fights ago. kid hasn't gotten stronger, faster or more durable. he's gotten this far in spite of kevin barry.
(07-30-2018, 02:20 PM)Calikiwi Wrote: barry should have been replaced 5 fights ago. kid hasn't gotten stronger, faster or more durable. he's gotten this far in spite of kevin barry.

he also needs a gym buddy, Joe needs to do some weight training for a year, i mean weight training, he looks good  with his shirt on when he take his shirt off he looks like sham..lol
(07-30-2018, 02:40 PM)faimoko Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 02:20 PM)Calikiwi Wrote: barry should have been replaced 5 fights ago. kid hasn't gotten stronger, faster or more durable. he's gotten this far in spite of kevin barry.

he also needs a gym buddy, Joe needs to do some weight training for a year, i mean weight training, he looks good  with his shirt on when he take his shirt off he looks like sham..lol

Hahahahaha aww.... Yeah I agree parker needs someone new!!! He also needs to get a good mentor going, see if one of them can take him on. Like a lewis or holyfield. Just to see a new perspective on things and how they handled defeat and motivation in low times. 
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/105851480/tyson-fury-says-joseph-parker-is-too-nice-and-needs-to-find-some-venom-and-spite

Parker needs to work out with Whyte. Whatever Whyte does in training, Parker does.
(07-30-2018, 04:03 PM)bopman Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 02:40 PM)faimoko Wrote:

Hahahahaha aww.... Yeah I agree parker needs someone new!!! He also needs to get a good mentor going, see if one of them can take him on. Like a lewis or holyfield. Just to see a new perspective on things and how they handled defeat and motivation in low times. 
it took  me one year to get a 6 pack and a SBW  physique  LOL..its not that hard to shape up..lol..
avoid Chisora for now, take a break and build Joe back up, get a strength and conditioning program together and work on power and foot movement, feed him Fa or Browne get his confidence back and then target a name
Id like Barry gone because a think new ideas and direction is needed now, I know Kevin makes these young guys part of his "family" but Joe has to move out of "home" and grow now as a prizefighter
(07-30-2018, 06:12 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: avoid Chisora for now, take a break and build Joe back up, get a strength and conditioning program together and work on power and foot movement, feed him Fa or Browne get his confidence back and then target a name
Id like Barry gone because a think new ideas and direction is needed now, I know Kevin makes these young guys part of his "family" but Joe has to move out of "home" and grow now as a prizefighter

Spot on, Barry has taken Joe as far as he can. And it was evident a while ago!!! Joe still has all the attributes to be a great fighter. Holyfield was a great and he was a real nice guy!! Holyfeild had hunger and you can train that in the right environment. He needs hunger again and a big rest should help with that!. I hope Barry goes and he gets someone that can utilise his speed and natural abilities. Time to rebuild!!
Stick with Mr Higgins and Stu. They've made Joe rich, and with quality opposition. KB? Didn't have the skills and fitness to match his opponents.
I'd fight Miller to show that he can hang with the big boyz. Browne is damaged goods.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12097561