Fury vs Sexton on Sky Pop up Free
NakiFan is reporting this fight for Sunday (tomorrow, NZ time):

Hughie Fury vs Sam Sexton on Sky Sport Popup starting around 7am. Main fight probably around 9ish
Fury by backfoot UD
Starts at 6.30 and reportedly finishes at around 10.30
Fury didn't have to do much against a lower level opponent. Hard to gauge if Fury has improved.

Saw the fight. Sexton made Hughie look good, which he did. Now he needs to step it up. Bellew/Hughie anyone?
Yep Bellew Hughie would be a good fight - think Bellew would take it though which would mean he would never shut up
(05-13-2018, 11:50 AM)NakiFan Wrote: Fury didn't have to do much against a lower level opponent. Hard to gauge if Fury has improved.

Totally agree but given he doesn't turn 24 until September I'm expecting a couple more fights just above the Sexton level in 2018 before anything to serious so might be some time until we get some real answers.
I like Sexton but he took three goes to get a Brittish title so the channel 5 commentators talking up Hughie they way they did after beating Sexton was pretty cringy. Although to be fair no different from Colonel Bob with some of the crap he's come out with at Parker fights in the past so guess us Kiwis can't judge them.
Just watching interviews. Fat Mick talking about Hughie making DD and Joyce look like novices at this stage is interesting. Says Hughie is miles ahead of them and the rest of the English pack at the moment. Obviously he is not talking about AJ, Tyson, Whyte etc
Those fights with DD and Joyce won't happen anytime soon but apart from the experience edge at the current time, what do you guys make of those fights in the future?
Bit of a dumb question at the moment because it depends on who reaches their full potential but food for thought...
Dubois i can't really judge yet because he's like a raw novice who could well end up being terrible.

Joe Joyce i think gives hughie fury headaches, he's a big unit who applies nonstop pressure, i could see him getting hughie out late rounds. Joyce is slow but i think he's going to cause issues in the division.