AJ vs Wilder
(07-17-2018, 10:09 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 11:54 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 11:36 AM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Yawn. Easy KO win for Joshua.

Who should he fight? Apart from Wilder its the toughest fight in the heavyweight division at the moment.

True. But it doesn’t change the fact that AJ will wipe him out. Povetkin on drugs and Povetkin not on drugs are completely different fighters.

When he fights and beats Wilder, should he just retire or wait for somebody worthy to come along? This Joshua era reminds me a bit of when Tyson came along. AJ's fights have become a bit of a spectacle. Its more about seeing him dominate his opponents, but like Tyson before him he'll come unstuck at some point, one day. Its the heavyweight division, they punch hard.
Wilder will beat AJ, maybe
So Jarrell Millier after Povetkin then?
(07-18-2018, 07:32 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 10:09 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 11:54 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 11:36 AM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Yawn. Easy KO win for Joshua.

Who should he fight? Apart from Wilder its the toughest fight in the heavyweight division at the moment.

True. But it doesn’t change the fact that AJ will wipe him out. Povetkin on drugs and Povetkin not on drugs are completely different fighters.

When he fights and beats Wilder, should he just retire or wait for somebody worthy to come along? This Joshua era reminds me a bit of when Tyson came along. AJ's fights have become a bit of a spectacle. Its more about seeing him dominate his opponents, but like Tyson before him he'll come unstuck at some point, one day. Its the heavyweight division, they punch hard.

I really don’t see AJ beating Wilder. I believe Wilder will brutally KO him.
Did you 'believe' Parker would brutally ko AJ too?
I reckon we'll have to wait even longer for AJ/Wilder, I've got a feeling Tyson Fury is being lined up for Wembley in April.
I think if Whyte beats Parker then he'll be AJ's opponent for April, otherwise Miller.
I can't see it being either Whyte or Miller, he's not long beaten Whyte and I think Miller would be a hard sell. I had to look him up after the press conference antics and I follow boxing. Fury's the man who beat the man and never lost his titles in the ring, plus he's British. It would be mega.
Big Baby's, big and slow. He needs a bit more time in the ring before he gets near AJ. He's the Dilllian whyte of America!!!
Fury is a long way of but in April he could be in good shape. I am a massive fury fan in the mans ability but he talks a load of crap. I just hope he keeps fighting and challenges for a title.
Who else see Povetkin getting KO vs AJ.