AJ vs Wilder
somehow I don't see AJ travelling to Russia he wouldn't travel to U.S!
(06-28-2018, 09:24 PM)bart Wrote: somehow I don't see AJ travelling to Russia he wouldn't travel to U.S!

Nah, AJ says home is where the heart is, and his heart is always in the UK. Why we he leave adoring fans and $$$???
depends if he forced through purse bid... Russians have plenty of euros from many sources
I think eddie is waiting for AJs Showtime deal to expire before making the biggest fight out there. Obviously he would want it on Dazn now that he is working with them.
Wilder: They offered me flat-fee crackhead money
WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has issued an open letter to his fans via social media.

Dear boxing fans

Well, I tried…

I tried to give you guys the biggest fight of your lives. The most exciting fight in world history. The first undisputed, undefeated, WBC, WBA, WBO, and IBF unified heavyweight champion of the world since Lewis.

They tried too you know…

They asked for jungle deep numbers just to get out of the fight not knowing we were hustlers so we served ’em (The Money’s In Da Bag).

Just like a game of spades…what he do?

That Nicca Renig!! smdh

Just told a bold face lie, he’s not a stand-up guy.

Instead, he wanted to fight in his country.

“I respect that”

They offered me a “flat fee” crack head money, something that’s equivalent to a pack of peanuts + loaf bread & a jar of honey!!

Look I represent the Dirty South. I am a product of my environment. Bama is where I made it out.

This survival food I’m used to it,

So I said bet “Give me the gun. I’ll do it.”

I just basically took the lowest offer in boxing history for a unified title bout smh

“Brain Dead”

My team and I bent over backwards accepting everything they threw at us just to find out this boy is terrified of me. Pussy.

3 months of Tea Parties by grown men, they didn’t even have British hospitality and offer biscuits w/ the tea smh Damn!!

I said all that past shit to tell the story and to apologize, I’m sorry guys they played us all.

Fuck’Em!! We move forward. The future is still bright #51-0 baby. Let’s go.
This was the offer:

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/06/hearn-offers-deontay-wilder-2-fight-deal/
(06-29-2018, 10:43 AM)diehard Wrote: This was the offer:

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/06/hearn-offers-deontay-wilder-2-fight-deal/

What a mud deal, poor wilder!!!
Looking like Hearn isn't really interested in AJ fighting Wilder. It's a shame cause I think AJ is keen.
(06-29-2018, 01:06 AM)Beefstew Wrote: I think eddie is waiting for AJs Showtime deal to expire before making the biggest fight out there. Obviously he would want it on Dazn now that he is working with them.

The showtime exec is getting real salty so i think there may be something to this
Joseph Parker backs Deontay Wilder to defeat Anthony Joshua

Joseph Parker is accusing Anthony Joshua of delaying a showdown with Deontay Wilder.

Joseph Parker is tipping Deontay Wilder to defeat heavyweight king Anthony Joshua when the pair finally meet.

Parker, the former WBO heavyweight world champion, has also accused the undefeated Joshua of intentionally delaying a potential unification clash with American Deontay Wilder.

Joshua, who holds the IBF, WBO, WBA and IBO heavyweight belts, called out Wilder - the WBC champion - following his one-sided unanimous decision victory over Parker back in March.

But the fight is yet to be confirmed and with negotiations breaking down, Joshua is now set to face the WBA's mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin. A date and venue are yet to be confirmed but media reports suggest it will be in September and regardless of the result it would make a clash between the winner and Wilder unlikely before the end of the year.

Parker is surprised by the big Brit not taking on Wilder first.

"After the fight with me he called [Deontay] Wilder out, but it seems to me he keeps changing his tone despite Wilder clearly wanting that fight. He [Wilder] wants to unify the division. I speak to him often and can really sense that passion he has to be undisputed champion," Parker told RadioLIVE.

WBC world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has Joseph Parker's backing in a fight with Anthony Joshua.

Parker believes Joshua is intentionally delaying the fight every boxing fan wants to see.

"Joshua wants to unify too but I don't think he thinks he is ready for Wilder."

The Joshua and Wilder camps have been in talks for months and have predictably blamed each other for the fight not going ahead yet but Parker believes more blame should lie with Joshua.

"He [Joshua] wants to take that fight at the right time for him," Parker said.

When the fight finally does happen, Parker is backing the American to upset Joshua.

"Personally I think Deontay Wilder takes it. Even though he is wild by name and nature, he is loose, elusive and has power," Parker told RadioLIVE.

Anthony Joshua defeated Joseph Parker in a one-sided unanimous decision earlier this year.

"He has scary one-punch knockout power. I'd take him to win, but boxing is a funny game and I could be proven wrong."

Parker is currently preparing at his Las Vegas training base for a clash with the rough and ready Dillian Whyte at London's 02 Arena on July 28.

It will be his first fight since the loss to Joshua. Whyte's only loss as a professional was his seventh-round stoppage at the hands of Joshua.

The Kiwi fighter was the first opponent in Joshua's professional career to go the distance.

Parker, who took a conservative approach against Joshua, did not look to be any trouble and he told RadioLIVE he was never hurt in the fight but said he does respect the former Olympic champion's power.

Parker then revealed that in his opinion, Wilder is the biggest puncher in the division.

- Stuff