AJ vs Wilder
(12-27-2018, 03:05 PM)markk Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 02:56 PM)diehard Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 01:36 PM)markk Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 01:17 PM)diehard Wrote: oshua-Whyte 2 on inside track

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

WBC #1, WBO #1 heavyweight Dillian Whyte was impressive in scoring an eleventh round knockout over WBA #5, IBF #5 Dereck Chisora on Saturday and he now deserves a world title opportunity against IBF, WBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua according to promoter Eddie Hearn.

Joshua, who previously beat Whyte (KO7) three years ago, drew boos from fans in the Manchester Arena when he stated, “If #1 and #2 (Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury) are not available, I will do Dillian.”

Hearn, however, says he doesn’t believe that Wilder will fight Joshua in April and that leaves the door open for Whyte. “Dillian against AJ is a f**king unbelievable fight,” he stated.

Wilder will fight Breazeale in March /April, aj vs  pulev and uysk vs whyte for wbo mandatory. That’s my prediction based off a few sparing inquiries and conversations . Time will tell

Thanks for the update, markk.  This is all wrong if it's true.  This also leaves Fury out of the mix.  Why did Wilder/Fury break down?  And AJ/Whyte?   Those are the two fights everyone wants to see.  Any progress on Fa's next fight???
just what i have heard. may be wrong and this is a funny game .  sounds like fury wilder at end of 2019. so he has to face mandatory for wbc sooner. for us its all about these fights becoming clear then our fights become clear. so a bit of waiting game for a few weeks. it may take a bit longer than was talked about before for our "big fight" regardless of this taking a few extra months we will be around march in states for next junior fight. may even have a look at flores as a yard stick while we negotiate the bigger fight

Flores might fight Jr if Jr promised not to hit him low. But forget him. Why not fight Kaufman? He's tough, and you said you could get close to $200,000 for him. Or better yet, Fight Trevor Bryan. Call him out. He's in Pennyslvania and ranked #1 or #2 in one of the alphabets. Believe he trains some with Miller.