What's next for Joseph Parker?
I think whyte vs Parker is a great fight for a spectator. Whyte and Parker both have enough to hurt each other and I don't see that one going the distance .
Imagine if Whyte kos parker then a Whyte v AJ fight would be on the cards all over again.
(04-22-2018, 05:04 PM)bopman Wrote: Imagine if Whyte kos parker then a Whyte v AJ fight would be on the cards all over again.

If Whyte KO's Parker, he deserves a rematch with AJ. And he'd be seen as doing what AJ couldn't. Plus, he got injured against AJ after wobbling him.
Whyte fought a very poor Browne I still don't think Whyte is elite, reckon JP would school him over 12 no KO
(04-22-2018, 07:36 PM)bart Wrote: Whyte fought a very poor Browne I still don't think Whyte is elite, reckon JP would school him over 12 no KO

I don't think JP schools whyte but I reckon he wins and has a chance to stagger whyte as at times he is very open. What I think Higgins will go in with is if whyte KOs parker and AJ couldn't it sets up the lucrative rematch Hearn wants. 
https://twitter.com/DillianWhyte/status/988087577596088320?s=19

Make that fight Higgins/Hearns

Double header Joshua vs Wilder + Parker vs Whyte

Builds the next fights too winner vs winner + loser vs loser

Plenty of money to go round and good fights for the punters
As amazing as a doubleheader would be, it probably wouldn't stack up financially with all those egos and money demands
Whyte won’t be fighting Parker anytime soon ,
It wouldn’t be much of an earner and after JP takes him apart his mandatory rankings would be gone
he’ll hold out for his title shot payday.
Yep same as my thinking Westy, whyte has mandatory rights why risk giving them to JP
Whyte remains me of Hasim Rahman .. capable of a big surprise but more or less gets beaten when steps up
(04-23-2018, 03:57 PM)bart Wrote: Yep same as my thinking Westy, whyte has mandatory rights why risk giving them to JP
Whyte remains me of Hasim Rahman .. capable of a big surprise but more or less gets beaten when steps up

Has he been declared the mandatory?  Wilder won't fight him unless AJ is part of that package.  Otherwise, Wilder will do his best to prolong it.  I agree, if he's lined up and ready to go, Parker is not a good fight for him.