Mega Fight On!!
Catch weight at 150......
That'll be the negotiation. At what weight? But I think Maywweather will drain GGG like Green did to Cameron, robbing GGG of his power. GGG said he can get down to 154. What about 150? What about 147? Nice thing is that a title is not on the line, so they can decide whatever they want.
Mayweather is after money and records... he won't fight GGG or anyone like that. Its too risky, and he's now just wanting a 49-0 record, or even 50-0.

Yes he's a great fighter and has been one of the best in his time, but hopefully he retires and learns respect for his fellow fighters and other greats.

.... and I still think De La Hoya beat him...lol
It's not that simple, Dannyboy. If Mayweather wants mega money, he fights GGG. If he wants 49-0 and less money: Khan.
I don't think he's overly concerned about the money now Die? He just banked 200 Mil so I think he'll be right...lol

And also... Khan "may" have the style to beat Mayweather? As I say, I reckon he lost to De La Hoya whom was well over the hill, and Khan is a similar boxer to ODLH, but in his prime.
(05-11-2015, 01:45 PM)diehard Wrote: It's not that simple, Dannyboy.  If Mayweather wants mega money, he fights GGG.  If he wants 49-0 and less money: Khan.

A Cotto rematch would make more money than Golovkin, plus there's a better historical factor and less of a risk.
(05-11-2015, 04:50 PM)Jamieson Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 01:45 PM)diehard Wrote: It's not that simple, Dannyboy.  If Mayweather wants mega money, he fights GGG.  If he wants 49-0 and less money: Khan.

A Cotto rematch would make more money than Golovkin, plus there's a better historical factor and less of a risk.

Cotto is lined up to fight Canelo if he can get past Geale.... by then it will be 2016 plus he's with Roc Nation. I think they fight Khan in September (easy win IMHO to finish Showtime contract) then maybe he rematches Pac in 2016 if they can sell the matchup one more time.... GGG not even on their radar.
(05-11-2015, 10:07 PM)Daneo Wrote:
(05-11-2015, 04:50 PM)Jamieson Wrote:

Cotto is lined up to fight Canelo if he can get past Geale.... by then it will be 2016 plus he's with Roc Nation. I think they fight Khan in September (easy win IMHO to finish Showtime contract) then maybe he rematches Pac in 2016 if they can sell the matchup one more time.... GGG not even on their radar.
That's according to Golden Boy, the fight already fell apart once. If Floyd offers Cotto the fight you can guarantee he'll take it, the money involved dictates that. I agree Golovkin is not in consideration, too much risk (funny to say that about someone claiming to be TBE). Sadly GGG is the only fight I'm interested in seeing Floyd take next. I want be surprised if Mayweather's next opponent isn't another one of Haymon's guys. Garcia, Thurman etc. 

F-ck Pac and his fake excuses. But I heard talk of him and Brook squaring off.
He's got limited options for an opponent in September, I think they'll look to end the showtime contract for as much dough as they can for an easy fight then hype the pacman rematch for his 50th win.... I should get a job with haymon, my talents are wasted here......
Daneo, that's why we pay you the big bucks on this website. For your opinions. Have you cashed the check yet? I mean really. Does anyone want to pay money to see Mayweather vs Canelo or Cotto or Khan? Especially after the build-up and let down of Mayweather vs Pacman?

GGG is the only mega buck fight out there for Mayweather.