Mega Fight On!!
Compubox is a load of crap, and always has been... just look at how many amateur fights have had wrong decisions because of computer scoring... Mayweather included!!

Manny did throw right hands, but no right hooks which is a trademark punch of his. But again, thats grasping at straws and if it was that bad he should have postponed the fight, simple!

I can't help but think the Pacquioa Camp's main focus was the $$$ first, and winning second, which is a shame... but I guess one shouldn't speculate.

Disappointed is how I feel after this fight.
Musta been the judges counting the punches at ringside. Some of those punches when Mayweather DID get in. But they were two body shots. I agree, though, he needed to NOT back off. Could you believe Mayweather running from corner to corner? What was he afraid of?
Won't watch another Mayweather fight. Too boring. Only exception is if he'll fight GGG in September. THAT would be a Money fight, for real. I'd even pay.
I can't see that fight happening. Mayweather would be giving up far too much weight and size
Yeah, I know. But there's no other mega-fight out there for Mayweather. Since Mayweather wants a non-title fight, maybe it could be at catch weight. Problem is that I don't think Mayweather can gain any more weight, at least not effectively.
Few interesting points and stat breakdowns on boxing24 actually had manny winning, how true they are not sure, even score card had red corner winning which was manny' corner.
Maybe they had the names confused, and that Manny actually won. Wrong colour corner, wrong name, etc.

BTW, Roy Jones Jr fought Ruiz for the heavyweight title. Maybe Mayweather will do the same with GGG...
He'll never fight GGG, he knows he wont win that one!!

I'd like to see him fight Alvarez again?
How about Khan in a safe, mega buck fight in England?
(05-06-2015, 02:23 PM)diehard Wrote: How about Khan in a safe, mega buck fight in England?

No way he fights outside of Vegas.... It'll be Khan in Vegas or a rematch with Manny (paying him fixed dollar or less than 30%)