Mega Fight On!!
Look at mayweather's "so called" biggest fights and he was literally on the podium dancing while his opponent was speaking... His demeanour for this weigh in speaks volumes about how worried he is about this fight.... We'll see shortly.
Why would Mayweather (either guy) for that matter be worried? They have both been doing this for a long time. Sure the usual pre fight nerves and butterflies will be there (that never changes, not matter how many times you've fought). I think all the interviews, media stuff etc has just tired him out.

Floyd is more than likely bored. This is an easy fight for him. Pac struggled 4 times with Marquez, Floyd fought JMM as a comeback opponent.

Maybe Mayweather has realized that his personality is grating and has turned many fans against him, his TBE talk is just silly. I hoping he is wanting to let his fist do the talking. Look at a guy like Crawford, none of the fake thug crap, just goes in there and does his job.
Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!  Mayweather by UD.  One judge had it 118-112!  And two others had it 116 to something.  I thought they were announcing Pacman the winner when I heard the scores.  I had it 117-115.  I had Manny winning seven rounds and Floyd five.  Manny probably scored twice the amount of punches, with Mayweather pot shotting with his right hand.

Mayweather defeats Pacquiao

By Miguel Maravilla at ringside
Unbeaten WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd “Money” Mayweather (48-0, 26 KOs) scored a twelve round unanimous decision over WBO welterweight champion Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs) in the richest fight in boxing history on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Floyd won round one EASY and was in command for the first three rounds. Pacquiao rocked Mayweather in round four and unleashed a barrage with Floyd pinned on the ropes. Floyd outboxed Pacquiao in round five. Pac had a good spurt in round six. Mayweather outworked Pacquiao in rounds seven to nine. Pacquiao came on in round ten. Mayweather closed the show to win clearly. Scores were 118-110, 116-112, 116-112.
I must have missed something too. Because I def had manny ahead by halfway...
Thanks cranky. I thought I wasn't watching the same game as the commentators or judges. The crowd loudly booed when the decision was announced. I thought Max Kellerman was really rude to Manny, saying, "you thought you won???" Well yeah, he won. Roach looked gobsmacked. Honestly, I didn't think it was that close. Manny threw twice the punches as Floyd. Can't wait to see the computer punches...
http://sports.inquirer.net/180354/pacmay-by-the-numbers-compubox-stats-show-floyd-mayweather-threw-more-punches

"Mayweather outlanded Pacquiao 148 to 81 and even threw more punches, 435 to 429."

I didn't have the clearest quality or...constant view of the fight. But from what I saw it didn't seem wrong with Mayweather winning. Still sucks though.
Thanks Steven. I certainly didn't see it that way, but I wasn't counting. Pacman was throwing punches in bunches, and Mayweather threw one punch at a time.
Mayweather got stunned couple times in that fight, I thought the pacman had that one. Mayweather also has the most damage to him, blood mouth, fat lip and a welt on his left eye, also got counted more by the pacman, but I am a novice so wouldn't know how to score in boxing....even Snr told floyd he was fighting like he was scared in his corner
(05-03-2015, 10:19 PM)diehard Wrote: Thanks Steven.  I certainly didn't see it that way, but I wasn't counting.  Pacman was throwing punches in bunches, and Mayweather threw one punch at a time.

How can you call bullsh-t, then say you weren't counting? Mayweather won that easy! 116-112 was a little generous to Pacquiao for me. 
I though Mayweather clearly won 6 rounds, Pacquiao clearly won 3, and the rest were hard to give a clear winner.

To be honest I can't really see the point to a rematch, I just didn't see enough from Manny to suggest another fight would provide a different result.