Berridge returns 6 march.
I'm glad the butchers back in the ring tonight.
Wanganui ?
Its in Melbourne.
Berridge wins by 5th round TKO - http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=492926&cat=boxer
Great fight guys, he took a while to get warmed up and shake off the rust but jeez every shot he landed wobbled letoa. Letoa was leaning forward holding a lot, berridge finished with a beautifully timed uppercut...
Yep he looked sharp and back, good to see. Did you watch the fight on Barry Michael website Daneo?
Nah mate, I was there. I'm based in Melbourne... Did you catch the other bouts, there were some crackers... Overall a very well matched card I thought.
Excellent, Butcher. Thanks for the feedback Daneo. Let's hope he continues to get back on track. He's too good to ignore.
Daneo, Nice, I saw a picture of the venue. Looked stunning (all tables though). Not much, my stream wasn't too hot and I gave up after the Butcher fight. Was it pricey to get in?
Yeah its an impressive venue, pretty old Victorian building. Think its the 2nd time he's done it there. Very slick operation they put on. BM puts on an excellent show, one of the better promoters in OZ...GA were $60ish, catered tables were $250 a head for tables of 10 I think...you probably saw how many tables they had there was alot....
My trainer was part of team Dunn so I got to stand and watch..