Joshua vs Parker betting
AN will try and bully Joe which will ultimately allow Joe access to body and jaw. I'd be more concerned if AJ fights a long reach outside game...But I think the reason why they are trying to fire him up is to get him fighting like he did against Whyte.
If parker loses this fight im gonna troll duco so hard.
Just as you do already, inferno.

No change there...
(01-14-2018, 12:37 PM)NakiFan Wrote: AN will try and bully Joe which will ultimately allow Joe access to body and jaw. I'd be more concerned if AJ fights a long reach outside game...But I think the reason why they are trying to fire him up is to get him fighting like he did against Whyte.

Yep, the smart play is for AJ to fight at range, wear Parker down, soften him up, and then KO. Sorta like the way LL fought. Parker's chances come when AJ is coming forward. The problem with that is that he throws punches as he's coming forward. Hard punches. I guess I'm thinking of another option. Parker needs to attack BEFORE AJ throws, get his punches in, and get out. OR, slip the jab and attack AJ. I'm just not sure Parker has the footwork to do that.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqT6GseYiPQ

Interesting interview with Higgins , he’s actually quite a clever guy
Great interview, Westy.

Good find.
Ye i hope that AJ fires up to cause if he dont, jo chances of an upset become very small. He has now weapons to get onside with out getting tagged. My veiw is the only way to get to AJ is if he is coming in for Jo. Hope their plan works because its a sacry one lol. But i really do think parker will be able to with stanf the bombs and exchange but i just dont know how long he will with stand. Hoping for that glass chin lol
I dont think joshua is that wound up at all. On the graham norton show he actually didnt say anything bad about parker and was actually saying not to overlook him.

I dont think mind games are that important, parker just needs to get his gameplan right and plan for the best version of joshua.
(01-14-2018, 12:57 PM)Infern0 Wrote: If parker loses this fight im gonna troll duco so hard.

Why? They've managed to guide him to a world title strap and now a big money unification fight. They'd be failing as promoters if they were to go the Wilder route and face the likes of Fujimoto, Schwarz etc and pad Joe's record unnecessarily.

It's up to JP and KB now as duco have done their job in nailing the fight.
Jesus, JP has just suggested both Joshua and Klitsko are PED users. 

http://www.radiosport.co.nz/on-air/radio-sport-breakfast/audio/joshua-parker-if-your-that-big-that-muscly-theres-something-wrong/