Poll: Who you picking
Anthony Joshua
Joseph Parker
I cant pick a winner
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Joshua vs Parker im sure is up next, who are you picking.
(11-10-2017, 08:43 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Here's a question, then.

Why and how did JP look so amazing against Dimitrenko - yet not against the others?

Of his recent fights, Dimitranko and AJ are the most similar to each other

Because dimitrenko sucks mate, i told you all before the fight , you know i have picked against parker and picked him to struggle but i said he would mangle dimitrenko because i know dimitrenko is trash.

and ill say it again now, he's awful. He got schooled by eddie chambers and dropped heavily, he's featherfisted and imobile. He is at BEST a B- level heavyweight and that's being generous. Id pick molina, brezeale and whyte to all stop him.

Parker could afford to just walk in carelessly and load up bombs with zero fear of anything coming back.

You think he can do the same vs AJ because they are similar size and aj has looked a bit immobile in recent fights?

Even against wlad he showed subtle head movement and slipped quite a lot.

I dont see that dimitrenko form as being important at all against joshua because they are totally different fighters. Joshua may be a bit immobile but he hits WAY harder, is faster and more accurate than dimitrenko.

I'll also add that dimutrenko is physically weak, he got bullied by eddie chambers. Did you notice that klitschko who is incredibly strong didnt clinch joshua, it's because he COULDNT clinch joshua. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joshua vs Parker im sure is up next, who are you picking. - Infern0 - 11-10-2017, 09:18 PM