It's Official: Povetkin vs Hammer winner to be WBO Mandatory challenger
(11-04-2017, 12:27 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: That would be a good outcome  .
Povetkin is a serial juicer and a dangerous beast.  
The Parker haters be gleefully rubbing their hands together at that thought of Joe being served up to this guy in Russia .  Who cares if his opponent is more radioactive than Chernobyl , it serves JP right for winning that belt.
Force him on AJ as mandatory and see how they like it.
After all AJ can beat anyone without breaking a sweat  when he’s not really trying ,bored ,lackadaisical , only at 70%, has the flu and on his worst night.  
It should be no problem for him.

Ill take AJ to beat povetkin. I actually belive in my guy and his abilities, i dont want him to take easy fights just so i can say "we have a kiwi world champ" 

Parker "fans" have no real faith in him and want him kept far, far away from danger.
Boxrec currently have parker ranked #7.

Lets hope he takes on a few more puddings while everyone else has the tough fights and pretty soon we can have a kiwi world champ not even ranked in the top 10!!@

That AJ fight will come one day and then joe can earn millions and lose and ill be a proud kiwi of jp's bank account
Parker fights anyone , one of the reasons he has so much respect in boxing circles.
The fact is his resume of oponents in the last couple of years is one of the best in the division , not bad for a young guy still learning .
To say Joe is just fighting puddings while everyone else is taking hard fights is pure fantasy.
Who are all these guys taking hard fights while Joe only fights puddings?
(11-04-2017, 03:36 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Who are all these guys taking hard fights while Joe only fights puddings?

No-one. It sums up the whole division.
(11-04-2017, 03:27 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Parker fights anyone , one of the reasons he has so much respect in boxing circles.
The fact is his resume of oponents in the last couple of years is one of the best in the division , not bad for a young guy still learning .
To say Joe is just fighting puddings while everyone else is taking hard fights is pure fantasy.

You want joshua to take out povetkin for JP, then fight wilder. While joe takes on fujimoto and browne

So joshua will have klitschko wilder and povetkin. Then you will still argue JP deserves 40% purse split
(11-04-2017, 04:53 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 03:27 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: Parker fights anyone , one of the reasons he has so much respect in boxing circles.

You want joshua to take out povetkin for JP, then fight wilder. While joe takes on fujimoto and browne

So joshua will have klitschko wilder and povetkin. Then you will still argue JP deserves 40% purse split

OK, if AJ takes out Klit, Povetkin, and Wilder, I'll reduce Parker's purse to 30%.
AJ vs Povetkin won't happen any time soon. JP will go to Russia to fight him. He's faced everyone the WBO has put in front of him and won. If the fight was outside of Russia I'd call it 50-50. In Russia Povetkin would have all the cards,
(11-04-2017, 04:53 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

That’s some conversation you are having with yourself . Just make up what you want me to be saying .

I dont think any clean fighters should have to fight the guys who juice actually.

Duco will negotiate the best deal they can depending on circumstances at the time , when (if) the AJ fight happens.
Maybe they can haggle out a 70/30 split . Who knows

So who are these guys fighting all the hard oponents while Joes eating puddings again ? ( Pretending who their next few oponents will be doesn’t count)
(11-04-2017, 03:14 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Boxrec currently have parker ranked #7

I wouldn’t read too much into boxrecs rankings to be fair

They also rank Bellew at number 6 in the heavyweight division

And your mate Jeff Horn is ranked the number 10 pound for pound fighter on the planet