Wilder vs Stiverne
Oops, didn't realise it was on the Wilder undercard. Here's the article:

ndercard Results from Brooklyn

By Matt Richardson and Arvin Nundloll at ringside
Former Heavyweight title challengers Dominic Breazeale and Eric Molina battled it out in the ring for a chance to stay in the mix for a title fight in 2018. The early rounds saw both fighters wary of each other, throwing relatively few punches that landed and even had Breazeale on the floor from a slip serve as the highlight of that round. The middle rounds saw Breazeale lead with the jab and rack up the rounds as Molina remained stationary.
Round 7 saw Molina threw a vicious straight right that rocked Breazeale but failed to build on the momentum and let his KO opportunity slip away. Molina caught a strong right hook that forced him to take a knee the 8th and subsequently see out the mandatory 8-count and the round. His corner, however, saw that the end was near and pulled Molina out to spare him any further punishment and award Breazeale a TKO victory. The official time of the stoppage was the end of the round 8, giving Molina a new record of 26-5, 19 KO’s while Breazeale picks up a win and goes to 19-1, 17 KO’s.
Anyone see Queenslands own Trent Broadhurst get flattened in a round earlier?
Breazeale beats Whyte I reckon.
(11-05-2017, 03:35 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Breazeale beats Whyte I reckon.

That would be a good one. Hoping they show the Breazeale fight later, at least the highlights. Shawn Porter coming up next. He comes to fight. Should be a good one.

I reckon he beats Parker
(11-05-2017, 04:15 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

I reckon he beats Parker

Maybe. Whatever happened to Izu? He had Breazeale on queer street until he got hit, and gassed. Is he still with KB?
Can't see Breazeale getting anywhere near Whyte or Parker. The guy has a ton of heart but is waaaaay too slow to trouble anyone half decent. He got a gift against Fred Kassi ffs.
Stiverne looked clueless for the 30 seconds he was conscious
Anyone see Parker beating that?
That was such a joke.

Honestly Stiverne has been going on about getting this fight for 2 years then turns up in that shape and puts in that performance