Bowyn "BOMAN" Morgan
Bowyn "BOMAN" Morgan is confirmed to take on Ivana Seau in his second professional bout on the Joseph Parker vs Jason Pettaway undercard on Thursday 5th of March!
Seau has had two professional bouts with one win and one loss and is currently ranked second in the NZ Middleweight Division by Boxerec so will be coming out fighting looking to redeem his record!
Morgan was so unlucky at the Commonwealth games, he must be getting on a bit now (in boxing terms). Needs plenty of fights and quickly, maybe should make a move up to Auckland to further his career. I hope this is one of many fights on the bill.
Yip after the ease of his debut I thought he may have been back in the ring sooner but who knows if he was away on a decent xmas holiday etc
I do worry about him being able to find the right opponents and unless he can grow a massive fan base (which might just be possible) it is going to be a costly thing for promtors to keep bringing fighters in from overseas.
I thought he was unlucky at com games but I'm no expert. Would love to see him go far with a great deal of success, he certainly seems to be the sort of guy that deserves it