Horn vs Pacman on SKY Sunday
Congratulations Hornet great win. Well done Duco great show.
Let's be honest.
Shocker: Horn defeats Pacquiao

In a major upset, unbeaten challenger and hometown favorite, Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs) scored a controversial twelve round unanimous decision over WBO welterweight champion Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) in front of 55,000+ at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, on Sunday afternoon (Saturday night in the USA).
Fast start for Horn taking the fight to Pacquiao. Action continued to be brisk. Horn suffered a cut over his right eye. By round five, Pacman pretty much had Horn figured out. Pacquiao was cut on the hairline by an accidental headbutt in round six. Another head clash in round seven and Pacquiao was cut again. Pacquiao battered Horn in round nine. Between rounds, referee Mark Nelson told Horn he had to “show me something” in round ten. The fight continued and went the full distance. Scores were 117-111, 115-113, 115-113.
Manny needed to close the show in the 9th, or the 10th. Horn just outworked him.
Duco splits. Gets a WBO champ on either side.

Well done Jeff.

Didn't see it...but keen to watch tonight on the YouTube
Im shocked Horn got that decision, dont get me wrong he showed tremendous courage and determination to hang in there for 12 rounds but Manny was robbed and this wasnt a good look for boxing
Jeff Horn is a good honest fighter and Pac is on his last legs but cmon man...
I thought Horn won it.
the after fight interviews and commentary have been a disgrace! Atlas and Smiths conduct has been deplorable.
Well credit to diehard he had faith in the Hornet.
Im interested to see given hes still growing as a fighter, how far he goes? Dean must be licking his lips