Mayweather vs McGregor
after all the hype it looks like we are going to get a fight. How is this fight going to look, once the two get in the ring? How interested are you? and will this become the biggest PPV event of all time
just the pre fight alone should be epic levels of fuckery
I can't see McGregor beating Floyd. I think the press conferences will be the most enjoyable part of the fight.

Connor won't be able to trust his instincts too much, he'll need to think before he throws which will slow him down
Isn't the issue whether or not McGregor takes Floyd to the mat? If he does, he wins. If he doesn't Floyd stops him.
Dont think this will do Pacman vs Mayweather numbers but will probably do pretty well. Will be a terrible fight and both will go home with bags of cash. No one will ask for a rematch.
Agree with mippy. Fight will be a bore fest. The build will be the best part.
I can't fathom why there is an appetite for this fight - oh yeah - that's right - money!  It's certainly has nothing to do with Boxing.
Mayweather will make McGregor look like a school boy.  He will pound him at will.. and McGregor will not land a single punch.
Quite a joke really.

V.
So you don't think McGregor has a chance to take Floyd to the mat? BTW, time to start looking for some live streams! No way I'm paying for this garbage.
OMG, I didn't realise it was just a boxing match. McGregor wouldn't be ranked in the top 200 in boxing.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/93709543/superfight-set-between-conor-mcgregor-and-floyd-mayweather
Id love for McGregor to catch him early and get him out of there, I hate Mayweather and I know hes near a dead cert to win this but I want to see him get laid out
Can't say I'm interested. Good money maker for them though no doubt.